Razorlite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm enjoying them quite a bit. my favourite song is probably 'stumble & fall', although 'leave me alone' and 'to the sea' are rather good, too.

Dredging up an old thread here...

But I picked up "Up All Night" after seeing the band at Live 8 and I'm loving it!

Favorites are "Golden Touch, "Vice," "In the City"... as of right now!

Anyone else out there like this band? I don't know much about them...

very good in a meaningless sing-along-to sort of way to me. If you can get hold of Somewhere Else and Keep The Right Profile too, they are at least as good as the album tracks, although the cheer in Somewhere Else always annoys me.

hippy said:
Dredging up an old thread here...

But I picked up "Up All Night" after seeing the band at Live 8 and I'm loving it!

Favorites are "Golden Touch, "Vice," "In the City"... as of right now!

Anyone else out there like this band? I don't know much about them...

I really like this band. In the City and Golden Touch are great songs~ I never hear anyone talk abput them but my friend who knows about music in London says that they are really hot there. I am glad to see this band is catching on a bit.

I picked up the album. I wasn't knocked over by it or anything, but it was very solid. I'd say I was impressed.

i saw them open for Muse, they were good. i downloaded the album and have enjoyed it. though its razorlight, not razorlite :wink:

:bump:

Heard 'Golden Touch' on the radio today and really liked it. I've always enjoyed 'Somewhere Else' too. :hmm: Will have to get 'Up All Night'.

Chizip said:
i saw them open for Muse

Me too. I wasn't impressed. I watched them on Live 8 and they were better than I remembered. I guess it was because I was so excited to see Muse.

Back
Top Bottom