RavenBlue's Land of Describey Goodness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great title:drool:

Tre - I hope we draw you know who in the group stage. 'cos we're gonna kick their ass:evil:

Hey Raven!:wave: Why you so tired - is our footy talk a bit boring :wink:. You should join me and tre and support England in the World Cup next year:wink:

What is that guy on about in that thread - America in awe mode??:huh: :coocoo:

Yey!!! Good one Raven!!:applaud:

Is curling the game with the brushes?

40 YEARS OF HURT, NEVER STOPPED US DREAMING!

^^:yes: I shall be flying the flag for England next summer Kat!

Football is not as big in the US as it is over here. The whole country goes mad for it in England!!:hyper:

football is huge among the youth sports. it kind of dies when they get to high school for some reason. :shrug:
seems like all kids play but yea professional footie doesn't get much attn. except of course the womens' team!

It's one of my favorite sports to watch though.

^it dies in high school cause it's not "cool" and soccer players are not popular in school (at least here) :tsk:

the reason the prof sport doesn't get attention is because the team doesn't win the world cup, and americans don't care about a sport unless they dominate it

why haven't they started the draw? :banghead:

Footy is great to watch down the pub, kat. The last World Cup was in Japan though - I remember driving to work in the morning when England played Brazil :sad: I wasn't even able to drown my sorrows. Should be better this year as it is in Germany and the time difference is so small for us in England. Hopefully I won't need to drown my sorrows this time:hyper:

I hear they are running late tre..

:sad: We should've met them in the final at least:sad:

yey - they've just called Pele up:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom