Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley also put a deep-fried shrimp and three of his fries in a water jug sitting behind our table that our waiter had just poured drinks out of. Then he decided to squeeze the insides of a fry out, crumble it into bits and then toss it like confetti. Then he wrenched my mom's mouth open and poked her in the uvula. Then dipped one of his fries in my salsa and tried to force-feed it to her.

Going out to eat is so much fun.

You should play a game of seeing how many funny looks you can get from other diners. Try to beat the previous best, things like that.

You should play a game of seeing how many funny looks you can get from other diners. Try to beat the previous best, things like that.
:hmm:

Holy shit it's raining. :ohmy:
See? Even the weather knows it's Axver's birthday.

ETA: That sounds a lot more offensive than I meant it to. What I meant was, the weather knows Axver likes things cool, so it's raining.

It's 14.7 at Essendon Airport! The lowest reading - by at least 3 degrees - of any weather station in metropolitan Melbourne. The weather knoooows. :love:

:lol:
Well how else are you meant to choose it? I guess if it has a nice pic on the front :hmm:

You read the wanky description on the back and see how high it registers on your handy dandy snob-o-meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom