Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky, taking online classes! :grumpy: Don't have to trudge to campus.... :p

I always forgot about assignment due dates with the online class I took, and a lot of my classes have short responses online, which I tend to forget about a lot too. :lol: I bet it's nice to not go out in the cold though. :wink:

Lucky, taking online classes! :grumpy: Don't have to trudge to campus.... :p

They can be quite nice actually. For instance, with my Weather & Climate class, you use online resources and can take as long as you need to really grasp certain concepts. You can take tests whenever you want. The best part is that there is more feedback than you would probably get for something in a physical class. :up:

:wave: Anything exciting happen in the time I was gone? :wink:

Not really. :wink:

I'm off now, gotta get ready :wave: I want to be early on my first day... I hate walking in late when it's all quiet and everyone looks at you :lol:

Yeah. I don't know about you or Cassie but I can get on a roll sometimes and get several things done in a short time especially quizzes. Being in an actual class doesn't allow that because it is so structured. .

It definitely depends on what I'm working on. I tend to need the structure of lectures though, just the act of showing up a couple or few times a week keeps me on top of things more. Just how my head works. :wink:

There are some occasions when I'll just get going on something for awhile, but it's usually with papers or researching for papers in subjects that I like. :lol:

I tend to work better when things are on my terms. I like those times where I'm more in control. :D

I have to say that one of the things I do like most about college classes is that you don't really spend time in class doing worksheets or busy work. Since a lot of the readings and stuff are outside of class, it does give me better control over when I want to do something. :up:

For your online tests, do they usually have a time limit? :hmm: I think each one that I've taken has, but I'm curious if that's a standard or not?

I have to say that one of the things I do like most about college classes is that you don't really spend time in class doing worksheets or busy work. Since a lot of the readings and stuff are outside of class, it does give me better control over when I want to do something. :up:

For your online tests, do they usually have a time limit? :hmm: I think each one that I've taken has, but I'm curious if that's a standard or not?

I like that too. That always annoyed me in school. :down:

It depends. Most do but not all. You also get some where you have one question at a time, which is a pain. :lol:

I like that too. That always annoyed me in school. :down:

It depends. Most do but not all. You also get some where you have one question at a time, which is a pain. :lol:

Yeah, I have serious issues with doing pointless work to waste time. :lol: High school had way too much of that for me. College still has some, but it's tolerable now. :wink:

:hmm: Ours always have one question at a time, but you can move back and forth between them until you submit the test.

I'm watching the episode where Jim and Pam stay at Dwight's beet farm. And, just saw the scene where Dwight is reading Harry Potter to them as a bedtime story. :lmao:

Yeah, I have serious issues with doing pointless work to waste time. :lol: High school had way too much of that for me. College still has some, but it's tolerable now. :wink:

:hmm: Ours always have one question at a time, but you can move back and forth between them until you submit the test.

It isn't as bad as when teachers would just show videos. :wink:

I haven't taken a test like that. :hmm:

EDIT: That was a great Office episode. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom