Rank the Star Wars series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
1. Star Wars
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. (tie) Return Of The Jedi/Attack Of The Clones
4. Phantom Menace

I think the next one is gonna be great based on the trailer and what I've heard about the ending.

1. The Empire Strikes Back (one of the all-time best movies ever)
2. Star Wars (A New Hope)
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Revenge of the Sith (from what I've seen and heard already this one will be better than episodes I and II
5. Attack of the Clones
6. The Phantom Menace

I think we'll all agree that phantom menace is less than what it could've been.

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Phantom Menace

I don't think any of the new ones even come close to the originals although I've seen them and own them all.

Revenge of the Sith will make both episodes I and II, as well as A New Hope a better movie. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Lucas finally brings the entire story together in this last movie. The trailer is already making me starved for more Star Wars...:drool: :drool: :drool:

(1) Empire Strikes Back
(2) Star Wars (A New Hope)
(3) Return of the Jedi
(4) The Star Wars Holiday Special
(5) C-3PO/ R2D2 - Ewoks cartoon (Saturday morning stuff)

(6-1498) ...

(1499) Phantom Menace
(1500) Attack of the Clones

On some days, the rankings of #1 and #2 switch around for me.

Hopefully, you can tell that I really dislike the new stuff, though Phantom Menace might some day move up in the rankings b/c it has become a little more likeable.

Last edited:
That scene in the trailer where they bring up Darth Vader for the first time gives me goosebumps. I love it!

Lancemc said:
1. The Empire Strikes Back (one of the all-time best movies ever)
2. Star Wars (A New Hope)
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Revenge of the Sith (from what I've seen and heard already this one will be better than episodes I and II
5. Attack of the Clones
6. The Phantom Menace

Exactly, and that would probably be the most popular order. I hope you are right about Revenge of the Sith.

1. ( Tie all ).
Star Wars / Empire Strikes Back / Return Of The Jedi

2. Attack Of The Clones

3 . The Phantom Menace

Last edited:
1: Wrath of Khan
2: First Contact

oh - wait a sec :wink: wrong page

1: Emprire
2: ANH
3: Jedi
4: Phantom Menace
5: ATOTC
6: That awful christmas special

A_Wanderer said:
1: Wrath of Khan
2: First Contact

oh - wait a sec :wink: wrong page

1: Emprire
2: ANH
3: Jedi
4: Phantom Menace
5: ATOTC
6: That awful christmas special

really? phantom better than AOTC?:scratch:

It's been said before, but I'll fuckin' say it again...

1. The Empire Strikes Back (my favorite film of all time)
2. Star Wars (it wasn't called A New Hope when it first came out...)
3. Return Of The Jedi
4. Attack Of The Clones (wouldn't it have been a better title if the clones ever actually ATTACKED anybody...? ...more like Clones To The Rescue or some shit...)
5. The Phantom Menace

I just finished watching phantom again.
man, it still sucks.

1. Jedi (if the Ewoks werent there this movie would be perfect! Lucas should have left them as Wookies as it was originally intended!)
2. A New Hope
3. Empire
4. Attack Of The Clones (the 2nd half of the movie is awesome)
5. Phantom Menace (the only part of this movie that is as good as the rest of the series is the Darth Maul duel (I guess its sort of a duel even though its 3 people :lol:) with Obi Wan and Qui Gon. Its the best duel, so far)

With the previews and advance word on the script that I have read about Revenge Of The Sith, it could crack the top three for me. I doubdt it will take over number one though. Lets face it, no matter what Lucas did it would be tough to top the original trilogy. Most of us have a sentimental attachment to those movies so we are going to be predisposed to thinking they are better anyway.

Last edited:
empire strikes back
return of the jedi
a new hope
phantom menace
attack of the clones

darth maul and quigon were cool so thats why i put phantom menace ahead of attack of the clones.

Blue Room said:
With the previews and advance word on the script that I have read about Revenge Of The Sith, it could crack the top three for me. I doubdt it will take over number one though. Lets face it, no matter what Lucas did it would be tough to top the original trilogy. Most of us have a sentimental attachment to those movies so we are going to be predisposed to thinking they are better anyway.

true.
it does look good though.

Back
Top Bottom