Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I won't give too much away but I deal with the best part of it all - the showbags. You get a free pass for every day, so I lounged around looking at exotic dogs and drinking wine samples after my shift. If you went last year though, it's pretty much more of the same. Still, easy money.

How was your day? Ready for the game tonight?

My day has been great. A school free day infact. I've basically just been on Interference and a few other sites today, I am quite proud of my first ever superthread. :up:

And i'm very, very excited for the game. 50,000+ expected at AAMI Stadium, who would've expected such a massive crowd!

Hello from Queensland!

Good god, what happened to the Bombers.

I can't say I'm entirely shocked. In the last edition of Survivor, the only Boy song to do better than ACD was TEC.

Still, I think Twilight is marginally better and deserved more than just my lonesome 10!

I can't say I'm entirely shocked. In the last edition of Survivor, the only Boy song to do better than ACD was TEC.

Still, I think Twilight is marginally better and deserved more than just my lonesome 10!

Twilight is better but still it's nice to see that song do well, it's better than I Will Follow

Hey everyone. :wave:

Assendon, hey.

You arrived at Coolangatta? Hope it all goes nicely up there. How long are you staying?

The Bummers, huh.

Yep, and wow, didn't recognise it. C'gatta Airport has been totally redeveloped since I last went through in April last year. Just staying for the weekend and flying home Monday. It's Mum's birthday, you see. 50th, so I figured I should come up for this one.

No doubt you're happy! What a massacre. As much as I wanted the Bombers to win, I knew they wouldn't ... I just hoped it'd be a respectable loss.

Both games today should be good.

I honestly wasn't expecting Essendon to lose by that much (96 points), our recent first quarters have been very ordinary, which probably lead to them being only a goal down at quarter time. But from the start of the 2nd we were hitting full speed. :up:

Hitting full speed alright! I got into QLD in time to see the final quarter, and the Bombers just looked totally wayward and listless.

There were quite a few occasions when Bombers' players were handballing in circles to each other and eventually turning it over because of our intense pressure. Fun to watch.

We can give Saints/Pies a run for their money methinks.

You may put up a good fight, but I don't expect either Saints or Pies would lose in the end ...

Hi Ravva!

One of those is crap, and one of those is good. You decide which. :wink:

Guess who's going parasailing tomorrow morning ...! Mum got a parasail ride for her birthday and it's a two person thing, so I'm going too. Apparently I can take my camera, so hopefully I'll get some awesome shots of the Gold Coast.

Going out for lunch now. :wave:

It leaves me as the only person in this thread who has not attended a U2 concert. :angry:

Guess who's going parasailing tomorrow morning ...! Mum got a parasail ride for her birthday and it's a two person thing, so I'm going too. Apparently I can take my camera, so hopefully I'll get some awesome shots of the Gold Coast.

Enjoy your ride Ax. :wave:

yeah see...that just proves that you're nuts.

I bet you get some really good pictures though...

Back
Top Bottom