Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm up in Castlemaine for the week, helping out the parents while mum's recovering from her operation... she's coming out of the hospital tomorrow. How've you been? I saw you were working at the show?

:wave:

Tell us about the show, Bonnie.

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered going myself.

What's been up, guys?

Not much. Had a rather nice weekend, perhaps the nicest time I've had on the Gold Coast in some time.

Hope at least some of the family can make it down here for Christmas, since it really had been far too long since I'd seen them. That's perhaps my one regret about moving so far away.

:wave:

Tell us about the show, Bonnie.

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered going myself.

Ah, will do. I work from the mornings to the early afternoons, and usually slack around for the hour after my shift. Frustratingly, I haven't been on any of the rides yet, but I've still got my share of opportunities. And my feet are killing me.

My dad judged the grain competition (how the hell do you judge grain anyway) so I was VIP for a day and had a few drinks with my sister and her boyfriend after work on Saturday in the member's area - the only part of the show that isn't overly crowded and overpriced. Much appreciated. Stayed around until the fireworks and then hit Gouger street for a mate's birthday drinks after.

If you've ever been to the show before, though, then I can't say anything's changed at all, except it's now even more expensive.

Its goin really well. I just started my senior year of high school! :) How have you been? The superthread seems much slower than it use to be.

Yeah, not too bad, been travelling a bit. Need to focus on university for the next couple of months ... not that I entirely want to.

I think a lot of us being on holiday in Europe recently really slowed the thread down!

See you, Alison! :wave:

My co-worker told me that she has a friend who thought/thinks that New Zealand is the name of an Adelaide suburb.

discuss.

Tops the guy who tried to convince me that New Zealand is north of Australia.

(954): So he ended up having sex with me, but it was so awkward. When it was over, he went to the bathroom, and he came back and asked, "are you on your period or something? there's blood on my dick..." and i said, "well it was supposed to start today, nice surprise...i am so embarrassed." and he said ,"it's better than you queefing." and as soon as he said that, i queef the hardest and loudest i ever had.

sooo stupid but it made me laff and laff.:lol:

Yeah, got back to Melbourne late this afternoon.

Wish I could've seen you on Saturday! Hope we can work out some meet-up soon, though I think I'm busy the next two weekends.

Oh, so it was a text? I thought those were recollected thoughts. :reject:

Whatever it is or was, it should never be exposed in a public forum. Cease topic of conversation! :shifty:

I think I was actually the one who introduced Cin to the TFLN website ... or was it Vazza? Probably Vazza.

(604): I just woke up on my kitchen floor using a yellow pages as a pillow and surrounded by plants that used to be in the garden around my apt building, can't wait to see the security tapes for my eviction

(917): so after morning sex, she rolled a joint and turned on sports center
(1-917): you might have found the rare bro goddess. i thought they were myth

(205): soo apparently i was out of money so i stayed in the bathroom for an hour-ish passing out paper towels for money..needless to say i got kicked out

(801): I think my mom's writing a book called how to fuck with your kids when you know they're high

Whoever it was I promise I will marry you. But you'll have to wait until the middle of next year. I'm no person who marries someone while married to someone else.....can't thing of the word. :doh:

Ah, so bigamy is the one thing you won't do? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom