Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And hey Alison! :wave:

I prefer slippers over socks for round-the-home-ware.

I really hate this time of year...I have to wear socks and dig out my sweaters.

:wave: Hi Ax and John...

John..did you change your Avi or am I just really unobservant...:hmm:

Nope it's always been the bear who shall kill you :wink:

Hey Diane. :wave:

John, are you in need of any unreleased songs from subsequent eras too?

I don't really think so, the majority of them are on youtube so it shouldn't be too hard to get them

I don't really think so, the majority of them are on youtube so it shouldn't be too hard to get them

Cool, was hoping so. I was a bit surprised Inside Out wasn't there, especially because 1:15 is so hilarious.

don't ask me.....:D

Ali....check your email and do some work!! :wink:

I have leave today... although mum's not actually coming home until tomorrow now. I might just use the day to run around and shop and try to figure out framing options for this pic I'm going to give to a friend for her b'day...

Hi Ax and John also!

I'm off to see one of my old friends here for morning tea. See you folks later, probably when I'm back in Melbourne. :wave:

I have leave today... although mum's not actually coming home until tomorrow now. I might just use the day to run around and shop and try to figure out framing options for this pic I'm going to give to a friend for her b'day...

Hi Ax and John also!

Shopping is fun......I'm taking my Aunt out on Thursday to do some shopping. I kind of think of her as a grand-mother type. We always have fun when we go out together.

Apparently trying to get back to sleeping like a normal person isn't as easy as I thought...sure I can go to bed at 2am but I still don't get to sleep until 5 or 6...it's kind of annoying.

Maybe it's just a matter of going to bed early and just waiting until your brain gets the idea that it needs to shut down earlier now...?

That must suck though!

Bye Ax and John! :wave:

I don't usually enjoy shopping, but I do love art supply places. I'll probably walk out of there with half a dozen things I'll never use. *L*

... I really don't get the shoe thing. :reject:

I've got a hen's night and a wedding to go to soon, I dug up the three nice dresses I actually own, although I haven't worn any of them for at least... seven years or something? I really should see if they still fit. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new dress that I'll hardly wear... I dunno what sort of thing I'm supposed to wear to this hen's night anyway (the school uniform plan was scotched), and the dress code for the wedding is "black tie"... :huh:

Mooooooo!

I need to upload those videos with the cowbell sounds! ... I need to put copies of my photos on my parents' computer... and it will take a lot longer to upload from here.

Hello from Melbourne again! Feels weird arriving home from holidays twice in the space of a month.

Alison, Bonnaios, Vladelaide! Greetings to you all. Hope everything is well.

Back
Top Bottom