Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was..........The first night we were by the sound desk which was great because we got to see the whole light and stage set up. It was really really amazing (be prepared for me to over-use that word..hehe). I don't think I've ever seen anyone as excited as Ax during some songs...that boy can jump!

The second night I was with GG at the very front of the outer ring. I got some blurry pics..and a few pretty good ones.

It was the most amazing night of my life. So far anyway..:D

We are in seats for Boston (partially because of my bad feet) and we are going with friends. I really hope it's a good show. but it being my first U2 live show, I can't see it not being.

I am glad we did GA...but...that being said I'm never doing GA again. At the end of the second concert I could hardly move my back was so sore. It was sore at the beginning of my holiday because I worked the 4 days before I left and I never had the chance to let it rest.

Have you been watching any videos or anything from the concerts?

YEs I've been watching a few, but mostly, lately ignoring setlists and such. I want the whole thing to be a surprise. To be an awakening of sorts. I just lost my job, again, I need to be risen up by the gift of song. If anyone can do it.. it's U2.

I'm already drunk right now (cold shots are 9.99 for 8 cans) so wheee

I am so depressed lately that my assaulter he gets away with everything. Gets the good jobs with the good money

and we have to struggle.

I don't understand it.

I'm already drunk right now (cold shots are 9.99 for 8 cans) so wheee

I am so depressed lately that my assaulter he gets away with everything. Gets the good jobs with the good money

and we have to struggle.

I don't understand it.

assaulter????? apparently I've been out of the loop too! What happened?? PM me if you don't want the whole Superthread to know..hehe

Back
Top Bottom