Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Almost" headlining?

And yeah, hope it's a decent venue. Probably Rod Laver, but I'd love somewhere smaller. Man, how good would the Forum Theatre be?

"Almost" headlining?

And yeah, hope it's a decent venue. Probably Rod Laver, but I'd love somewhere smaller. Man, how good would the Forum Theatre be?

Its pretty much all but confirmed they are to be the headline act.

Muse at the Forum. Fuck that would be awesome. I know they've played the Hi-Fi Bar back on the Absolution tour....THE FUCKING HI-FI BAR!....That would have been amazing!

If you think about it, The Resistance is kinda like Muse's Pop after they just Released Achtung Baby. (BHAR) :scratch:

At least that's how I see the change in style.

Its pretty much all but confirmed they are to be the headline act.

Muse at the Forum. Fuck that would be awesome. I know they've played the Hi-Fi Bar back on the Absolution tour....THE FUCKING HI-FI BAR!....That would have been amazing!

Ahh right.

Oh man, what a bitch to have missed THAT.

If you think about it, The Resistance is kinda like Muse's Pop after they just Released Achtung Baby. (BHAR) :scratch:

At least that's how I see the change in style.

I don't see how BHAR can be compared to Achtung ... especially since Zooropa preceded Pop. :wink:

Not bad, not bad. Went out for tea tonight, which was nice. Also, my lazy co-worker got caught being lazy today by my superviser, and so tomorrow I get to work with someone less slack, yay. :)

Man, this dinner of mine is going to be late.

But souvlaki is worth waiting for.

Even if it's my own laziness that's led to me waiting for it.

I had a yiros last night. Good stuff.

And here's the design on a t-shirt I got for a friend's birthday present today... I thought it was kinda alright.

mario-dealer.gif

:laugh:

Just went and played guitar for the first time in a couple of months ... : sore fingers :

Oh swell, Ax. I wrote a riff the other day, had it playing in my head as something of a more Country vibe, but the way it turned out in practice wasn't quite what I had in mind - still, I can probably work around it.

I've been working on some post-rock kind of stuff, which I'm sure comes as no shock to you.

I also have a completely un-post-rock catchy riff going, but I'm thinking that it would actually sound better on bass. Need Alison to bring her bass over so that I can try it out.

Should probably think about some sleep now ... :wave:

PS Daniel, just checked my Intarwebz banking and no money's shown up yet ... but you did send it after business hours. It probably won't be processed until the morning, so I'll check again then.

Night, Ax. :wave:

UGH my dickhead mate who owes me $50 went out by himself tonight and drank heaps of pints what the fuck that's not going to get me money goddammit

Plus it's the lamest and most depressing thing someone can do.

Anyone around this morning?

John needs to be here to start the new song rating threads.

Heard the album yet?

(I can't even remember the actual release date.)

Ashley!

Now it's time for you to give in to peer pressure. :tongue:

Heard the album yet?

(I can't even remember the actual release date.)
My patience is wearing thin.

The worldwide date is supposed to be the 14th, but I think it's the 11th in Germany and Australia, and it's the 15th here. Some people have their copy already.

Back
Top Bottom