Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the eye dr today because I feel like I have blurred vision in my left eye. Instead of doing any tests or asking about a family history he said "it's almost been a year so that's why we brought you back in today..." ARW: "no I called yesterday to say I was having blurred vision in my left eye..." DR: " :eek: " He then tells me all about the new contacts he could sell me and barely checks out my eyes. I'm going someplace else. I only went to this place last year because my insurance doesn't cover the other place I used to go. What a creep! He gave me a new type of contact to try, same prescription. I still feel blurry in my left eye. :| My grandma had some eye disorder and couldn't see very well. I can't remember what the hell it was called but it would been nice if he would have asked me something instead of being Mr Salesman. I felt like he was trying to sell me a car the way he was talking about the contacts. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
I went to the eye dr today because I feel like I have blurred vision in my left eye. Instead of doing any tests or asking about a family history he said "it's almost been a year so that's why we brought you back in today..." ARW: "no I called yesterday to say I was having blurred vision in my left eye..." DR: " :eek: " He then tells me all about the new contacts he could sell me and barely checks out my eyes. I'm going someplace else. I only went to this place last year because my insurance doesn't cover the other place I used to go. What a creep! He gave me a new type of contact to try, same prescription. I still feel blurry in my left eye. :| My grandma had some eye disorder and couldn't see very well. I can't remember what the hell it was called but it would been nice if he would have asked me something instead of being Mr Salesman. I felt like he was trying to sell me a car the way he was talking about the contacts. :madspit:
:huh: That's just what you want in an eye doctor, someone pushing the contacts some other company wants them to sell on you. :down:

Kariann said:

That's tomorrow! :hyper: for you.

it'll be my 6 time seeing them. I'll be tied with U2 and I've been going to Def Leppard concerts since 1988! It took 2 1/2 months with U2 vs 17 years with Def Leppard! :D But I like U2 a million and 1 times more than I've ever liked Def Leppard. :tsk: Sept 23 is the tie breaker :drool:

Kariann said:

I thought that happened later in life. My dad has that and he noticed fogginess...like there was always fog.

it's not foggy, I don't see lines, or spots. I just feel like my left eye is weaker than my right eye. I got a different prescription in Nov and I've kind of noticed ever since but it's gotten worse over the last month or two and it's driving me crazy. According to the salesman eye dr today I have 20/20 vision with the contacts I have in both eyes so he doesn't think there's a problem. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom