Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
thanks for alphabetizing the list queen bee so as to not show any impartialities. is that even a word? oh well, it is now!
:laugh: I was going to ask why I was last until I noticed that!

arw9797 said:

It was a really crappy day - my co-worker, who is like a 2nd mom to me had a stoke, so we went to see her and then friends cancelled on me fot tomorrow so i think i'm done with thir lame asse ;down:, but tonight i had some beers with my best friend and we ate pizza and watched sex and the city so it ended up being a good night (and the coworker has a good prognosis)

Kariann said:
Man what happen between you two tonight? Please dont tell me anything weird was done to Edge.

she would be so dead to me if she touched my sweet cute boy tonight ( :edge: :cute: :heart: )

She was just her usual naugthy evil self earlier when all I wanted was a :hug: She promised she would behave tonight and then the first chance she gets she's evil again :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It was a really crappy day - my co-worker, who is like a 2nd mom to me had a stoke, so we went to see her and then friends cancelled on me fot tomorrow so i think i'm done with thir lame asse ;down:, but tonight i had some beers with my best friend and we ate pizza and watched sex and the city so it ended up being a good night (and the coworker has a good prognosis)
:ohmy: That is a rough day!! :hug: I'm glad she's going to be all right!

:hug:

:( :hug: I hope she'll be ok :sad:

:hug: That is a crap day.

arw9797 said:
she would be so dead to me if she touched my sweet cute boy tonight ( :edge: :cute: :heart: )

She was just her usual naugthy evil self earlier when all I wanted was a :hug: She promised she would behave tonight and then the first chance she gets she's evil again :(

How did what I said earlier in this thread constitute as evil? :eyebrow:

Yes, that qualifies as a crappy day :hug:
:up: for the good prognosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom