Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3fe233e9.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I really needed this picture tonight after my evil day :sad: And there's an oh so cute one of Pop Edge too :drool: :drool:

those plebans are crazy. :tsk: There's a "best of the best" thread. Something about posting "sexy" pictures and it's all Bono and Larry :|

No hottie :edge:

:grumpy:

arw9797 said:
those plebans are crazy. :tsk: There's a "best of the best" thread. Something about posting "sexy" pictures and it's all Bono and Larry :|

No hottie :edge:

:grumpy:
Something told me not to go into that thread.

I noticed all it takes to get a series of ":lmao:!!!" posts is any picture and the words "beach ball!" :huh:

Queen Bee said:

Have you seen the Worst Picture Nominations thread? My genius Photoshop creation wasn't loved :mad:

My life is over!!!!1!1!!11 :sad:
:shocked:

They just don't understand good humor. *see last post* :tsk:

Queen Bee said:

Have you seen the Worst Picture Nominations thread? My genius Photoshop creation wasn't loved :mad:

My life is over!!!!1!1!!11 :sad:

no I didn't look. Everyone is so mean to my Edge that I can't stand it anymore. :sad: A few weeks ago he was getting :drool: and :cute: smilies but now he's getting :eeklaugh:

:( they don't know what they're missing!

:hug: :edge: :kiss:

Kariann said:

LOOK no read I tell you!

I just now got home by the way.
It was the caption thread and the ones that don't refer to beach balls and superglue ( :huh: ) can be kinda funny...

Good band, eh? :sexywink: :youtalktobono:

Schmeg said:

It was the caption thread and the ones that don't refer to beach balls and superglue ( :huh: ) can be kinda funny...

Good band, eh? :sexywink: :youtalktobono:

It was the opening dude...he got on my nerves so bad.

Example....the following profound lyric...this should make Bono shake in shoes man....

I have to admit it I like dreasy food if you dont believe it then see me nude.

There was another line about something about a cigar and then sex.

Kariann said:

:hug:

I feel loved! Someone missed meeeee!

I was actually thinking about you and the end of the month and all earlier.

my sister was super evil today, I found out that my cousins boyfriend is moving in with her thus killing my plans for the Fall, and my power was out when I came home from my :wasteoftime eye dr appointment: so I had to go to my parents for 3 hours and I really wanted to have some time with my mother and she was on the damn phone ( :ohmy: I should have left it. I just spelled phone FONE) the whole time. :scream: I called myself every 5 minutes until my answering machine picked up which meant I had power. I had to walk up my dark steps with only the glow of my cell phone to guide me. :sigh:

I should go to bed soon.

Kariann said:

It was the opening dude...he got on my nerves so bad.

Example....the following profound lyric...this should make Bono shake in shoes man....

I have to admit it I like dreasy food if you dont believe it then see me nude.

There was another line about something about a cigar and then sex.
BRILLIANT!!! Forget that Bono guy and his drivel about sunlight on my face...where can I download that?! :hyper:

:|

arw9797 said:

my sister was super evil today, I found out that my cousins boyfriend is moving in with her thus killing my plans for the Fall, and my power was out when I came home from my :wasteoftime eye dr appointment: so I had to go to my parents for 3 hours and I really wanted to have some time with my mother and she was on the damn phone ( :ohmy: I should have left it. I just spelled phone FONE) the whole time. :scream: I called myself every 5 minutes until my answering machine picked up which meant I had power. I had to walk up my dark steps with only the glow of my cell phone to guide me. :sigh:

I should go to bed soon.

:hug:

That didnt sound like a good evening at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom