Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:
If only it wasn't so expensive. :sigh: My 650 sq ft 1 bedroom was $865.
:shocked: apartments are about $1 a square foot all throughout memphis (well, excluding the ghetto). although they're putting up quite a few luxury apartments downtown. lots and lots of them. :grumpy: :kindagladimovedoutofdowntown:

whereabouts in atlanta did you live? i'm a downtown kinda gal but from what i saw in atlanta, the downtown area is :uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i posted when i was back like an hour ago, and i made some other post that probably got lost with all the drooling over those pics of bono being post. :madspit: :wink:
No prob. :wink:

We were also discussing Larry's ass or lack thereof. :angry: :wink:

fah said:
And can someone tell me what the deer references are all about. I appear to have missed that post

:help:

OK my friend lives out in the country and every single time I go out there she always warns me to watch for the deer or to go slow in case there are deer...always something about the deer. LIke I dont realize...wooded area...country...could be some wildlife out there! It's become a joke.

I must add that in the 3 or so years she's been there I've only seen a deer once and that was when she was driving.

my 800 sq ft one bedroom, two story loft was $650 a month. this was after the discount (i got a month free which as you probably know they don't just give you a month free, they take a bit off your rent each month for the duration of the lease).

i had a security system which was good because i lived right on the tip of downtown where it goes from being :drool: to :yikes:. i was safe though, i never had any problems or heard about muggings. but i had a huuuuuge roach problem after ghetto grandma next to me moved out and they set off roach bombs! there were like 12 in her living room alone! i went to the window and went all :camera:

Queen Bee said:
All I remember was seeing you :eyebrow:ing over something. I didn't bother to ask why you posted it :happy:
ohhh right i :eyebrow:ed cuz at the time i didn't know who was in that first pic you posted (it was bono).

i'm not upset or anything :wink:

Schmeg said:
No prob. :wink:

We were also discussing Larry's ass or lack thereof. :angry: :wink:
:laugh: yeah, needless to say i didn't wanna jump in on *that* conversation! :uhoh:

Kariann said:

OK my friend lives out in the country and every single time I go out there she always warns me to watch for the deer or to go slow in case there are deer...always something about the deer. LIke I dont realize...wooded area...country...could be some wildlife out there! It's become a joke.

I must add that in the 3 or so years she's been there I've only seen a deer once and that was when she was driving.

Thanks

Did you see my post that earlier this week I saw a Doe and her 2 fawns at the top of my street :cute: They were so beautiful.

I was stopped mid road and did not hit them :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom