Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
Hooray for lameness.

Now celebrate your various "things"!

Fact: I have eaten almost exclusively cookies today.

Fact: I am eating a cookie right now.

Fact: I brought an orange to work, intending to be healthy, and it's still in my lunchbag, wishing it was a chocolate chip cookie.

Blue Room said:
U2, roller coasters and Michigan Football! :nerd: :laugh:

My big 3
U2, figure skating, and what we call at work "Gap Spotting."

Proud of them all! :heart::nerd::heart:

my Campbells Soup at Hand exploded in the microwave at work.........chicken and stars all over :happy:

Things = things you geek out about.

:drool: Soup at Hand...we have an abundance of canned condensed Chicken Noodle from various stomach bugs in the house and I'm pretty much over the Chicken Noodle right now.

There is a Post Office trip coming up tomorrow............
I found the torrent of the WXRT INXS concert and DL'd it. Anyone interested?

My soup at hand has never gotten violent before

Now there is a sentence I never thought I would type.....:huh:

i don't have any soup at hand, but i've got a bunch of cans of soup.

soup :drool:

this took me far too long

shari schultz said:
My soup at hand has never gotten violent before
345%3B99746%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A774%3A894nu0mrj

shari schultz said:
There is a Post Office trip coming up tomorrow............
I found the torrent of the WXRT INXS concert and DL'd it. Anyone interested?
:wave:

I should be making a trip to the post office for you in the near future, too...I have to get my ass moving on a little creative project*...:shifty:

*Photoshopping soup has nothing to do with this creative project

IWasBored said:
wankerman, did you get mail yet?
:ohmy: Not yet!

Did you see my IWB milk carton from the last thread? I've made myself the resident Photoshopper here lately...and that's just plain sad.

i may have just sent it yesterday, i don't remember :der: i don't know what day it is already and it's just the beginning of the semester :scream:

kellyahern said:
U2 and Disneyworld

What is "GAP spotting" ? :lol:
When you have worked for the Gap too long, you can recognize Gap clothes in tv shows and commercials and out in public and you feel the need to point them out to anyone and everyone. :nerd:

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: Not yet!

Did you see my IWB milk carton from the last thread? I've made myself the resident Photoshopper here lately...and that's just plain sad.

:lmao: no, i didn't see it!

man, i'm slacking...i had a pRiNcEsS meReDiTh story in paint that i started but never finished, and she's not even my roommate anymore.

IWasBored said:
i may have just sent it yesterday, i don't remember :der: i don't know what day it is already and it's just the beginning of the semester :scream:
:lol: Well, I'd tell you I NEVER know what day it is...but I think you laready know that.

Schmeg said:

When you have worked for the Gap too long, you can recognize Gap clothes in tv shows and commercials and out in public and you feel the need to point them out to anyone and everyone. :nerd:

:lol:

and i thought my most recent hobby made me the world's biggest nerd!

(it involves collecting a list of essays and books concerning music in the sherlock holmes stories. i'm not exactly sure what i'm doing with this list, all i know is that i made photocopies at the library yesterday :shifty: so i'm still a big loser for it. but i'm not pointing out gap things!)

IWasBored said:

:lmao: no, i didn't see it!

man, i'm slacking...i had a pRiNcEsS meReDiTh story in paint that i started but never finished, and she's not even my roommate anymore.
It's in the first couple of pages...but really, you're not missing much. :wink:

I was wondering about the pInK pRiNcEsS the other day! Are you solo now?

:iwbwithdrawel:

nah, i've got a new roommate. i've decided that she's going to move out because i'm going to be eerily silent. i've said maybe 5 words to her, and she's been here over 24 hours.

eerily silent, but music blasting. blasting atypical things, too. bluegrass and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom