Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

It's okay to be selfish for things like that. You should direct Happy Womb Thoughts to the baby and tell him/her that it's very cold outside the womb right now; they should stay inside where it's warm until at LEAST Sunday.

Poor Abs is so swollen she can't wear real shoes anymore. She has to wear the shower shoes that adjust with velcro and socks. The baby had hiccups yesterday apparently!

You go to work in the middle of the night...NO ONE should be chatty at that hour!

Kariann said:

I KNOW! And everyone that opens knows that. Apparently she has a Schmeg like drive to get to work so I was like oh crap she has time to wake up. Me...I've only been away about an hour and 15 mins when I get to work.
:lol:

She'll get over the wake-up period on the ride in pretty damn quick. :wink: Sometimes I look around and realize I haven't been paying attention for like 10 miles.

Kariann said:
Ok so....

Should I get a hoodie sweater or should I get a basic hoodie?
Can you show us some examples of your options? :hyper:

I am very much enjoying my basic hoodie at the moment (Old Navy, $15.60 after my discount, thankyouverymuch), but I can always be persuaded to love a hoodie sweater without much effort!

Kariann said:

That happens to me and I don't even drive 10 miles. I have all of a sudden freaked out thinking I missed my exit when I hadnt.
10 miles is a whole third of my ride and sometimes it is during the part with the traffic lights. I'm bound to drive off a bridge one of these days.

Schmeg said:

Can you show us some examples of your options? :hyper:

I am very much enjoying my basic hoodie at the moment (Old Navy, $15.60 after my discount, thankyouverymuch), but I can always be persuaded to love a hoodie sweater without much effort!

Give me a moment....

I was distracted with a call to avert mom drama.

Ok...

gp329933-06p01v01.jpg

or

gp327509-02p01v01.jpg

Plus I like this sweater one...

gp362661-01p01v01.jpg

and I like this...
gp362634-02p01v01.jpg

Schmeg said:

10 miles is a whole third of my ride and sometimes it is during the part with the traffic lights. I'm bound to drive off a bridge one of these days.

Hopefully no driving off bridges...I think Indiana is pretty land-locked! ;)

kills gap's bandwidth in one fell swoop

gp329933-06p01v01.jpg

It's Blue Crack blue. :giggle: I like it.

gp327509-02p01v01.jpg

Typical hoodie...I'm going for a sweatery one for some reason...

gp362661-01p01v01.jpg

:up: I think this is my favorite...is this in stores now?

gp362634-02p01v01.jpg

My manager has this and loves it. Probably my second favorite.

zoney! said:

Hopefully no driving off bridges...I think Indiana is pretty land-locked! ;)
That's a good thing if I zone out on any long rides! :D

Re: kills gap's bandwidth in one fell swoop

Schmeg said:
gp329933-06p01v01.jpg

It's Blue Crack blue. :giggle: I like it.

gp327509-02p01v01.jpg

Typical hoodie...I'm going for a sweatery one for some reason...

gp362661-01p01v01.jpg

:up: I think this is my favorite...is this in stores now?

gp362634-02p01v01.jpg

My manager has this and loves it. Probably my second favorite.

I'd probably do the cream in the first one vs. blue...I'm not much of a blue wearer. The waffle one wasnt in the store the last time I was there but I really like the weight of the waffle vneck if it's similar. I like the cardigan too. I kind of want all 3 of those.

I think that's two votes for the "zipper, hood, sweater" thing! 50 million Randoomers can't be wrong!

Re: Re: kills gap's bandwidth in one fell swoop

Kariann said:

I'd probably do the cream in the first one vs. blue...I'm not much of a blue wearer. The waffle one wasnt in the store the last time I was there but I really like the weight of the waffle vneck if it's similar. I like the cardigan too. I kind of want all 3 of those.
Which one's waffle? The third one? I'm not much into waffle for some reason. If it was flat, I'd want it, since it's like the Beach Sweater from the summer that I had and lost at work one day. :sad:

Kariann said:
Cool! I think it will be the zipper hoodie thing and the cardigan.
I switch my vote to Cardigan if there are any waffles involved. :wink:

Edit: never mind, I think...which middle? Middle right under the Blue Crack Blue sweater or middle right over the cardigan my manager has?

I'm so confused. :reject:

Schmeg said:

I switch my vote to Cardigan if there are any waffles involved. :wink:

Edit: never mind, I think...which middle? Middle right under the Blue Crack Blue sweater or middle right over the cardigan my manager has?

I'm so confused. :reject:

The one above the cardigan your manager has. Sorry...I forgot the regular hoodie was in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom