Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I have, too (don't tell my mom :antirealityshowsnob: ) and I wish they'd do something cool at the Banana Republic across from my store!

Project Runway doesnt really feel as much like a reality show to me as a contest since most of it is focused on the actual competion vs. other shows that would focus more on what goes on regarding the personal/sharing the same house aspect of it.

Besides it brings back the memories of being in that atmosphere where one of my friends had her fabric and pattern making stuff all over the place freaking out that she had to stay up all night to get her clothes done.

U2Girl1978 said:

It certainly was. I was inside the ellipse right in front of Adam. :drool:
That makes it even better!! I was in the very last row behind the stage...you might be in some of my pictures from that night, too! :lol:

Kariann said:

Project Runway doesnt really feel as much like a reality show to me as a contest since most of it is focused on the actual competion vs. other shows that would focus more on what goes on regarding the personal/sharing the same house aspect of it.

Besides it brings back the memories of being in that atmosphere where one of my friends had her fabric and pattern making stuff all over the place freaking out that she had to stay up all night to get her clothes done.
That's true, it's more based on actual imagination and talent than scheming.

I hope when I'm pregnant I'm as freaking cute as Heidi Klum.

:wave: Gonna lay down and watch this episode and try not to fall asleep. :wink:

Schmeg said:

That makes it even better!! I was in the very last row behind the stage...you might be in some of my pictures from that night, too! :lol:

Oooh! :hyper: I've been trying to find myself on the dvd but I only seen a screen shot of myself in the documentary.

I went to the mall and bought TWO pairs of shoes. :banghead: I wasn't going to spend any money this week :scream: One pair is really girly too :shifty: I might have to return those. I can't see myself wearing them. Peer pressure got the best of me. :sigh:

U2Girl1978 said:

It certainly was. I was inside the ellipse right in front of Adam. :drool:

:up: I was side stage Adam's side for that show.

I changed my signature in honor of your bootleg listening! :laugh: :wink:

Hello randoooom. :yawn:
migraine is gone, all that is left is a nice spacey feeling. Hopefully that will be gone before I leave for work otherwiase it is gonna be a fun day.

arw9797 said:
I went to the mall and bought TWO pairs of shoes. :banghead: I wasn't going to spend any money this week :scream: One pair is really girly too :shifty: I might have to return those. I can't see myself wearing them. Peer pressure got the best of me. :sigh:

New shoes! :drool:

I want to go to Gap and get a couple of sweaters tomorrow after work but I really shouldn't spend the money. I'm going to do my taxes this weekend so maybe if I waited until I found out what I was getting back then I would feel less guilty. :hmm:

Kariann said:
I do not want to go to work tomorrow. I have to train the new supervisor on opening. The days of my having the morning to myself to work are at an end. :sigh:

I really should try to actually get to sleep earlier tonight.
:hug: Only two more days til your days off.

Maybe she'll be cool and things won't change too much.

kellyahern said:

and then you should do something you like to treat yourself :up:
Good idea!

Tomorrow is my day off and I will be skating and getting an oil change. :happy: One treat for me, one treat for my car!

Besides the fact that it looks like I will be the only lead for 2 teams (50 or so people) for awhile and then on Saturday I have noone else who comes in until 930 which is Abs who could be giving birth virtually any day which could mean that I might be alone until noon. For selfish reasons I really hope that baby is content in the womb until Sunday.

Kariann said:

She nice but I find it really hard to have a conversation with her. Let me give you an idea...she did not know what an Ipod was.
:eek: How big a rock does she live under?!

Kariann said:
Besides the fact that it looks like I will be the only lead for 2 teams (50 or so people) for awhile and then on Saturday I have noone else who comes in until 930 which is Abs who could be giving birth virtually any day which could mean that I might be alone until noon. For selfish reasons I really hope that baby is content in the womb until Sunday.
It's okay to be selfish for things like that. You should direct Happy Womb Thoughts to the baby and tell him/her that it's very cold outside the womb right now; they should stay inside where it's warm until at LEAST Sunday.

One of the girls who used to work for us is about to drop a baby any day now herself, and whenever she comes in she tries to convince someone else they're pregnant for some psychotic reason we can't figure out. :happy:

Schmeg said:

:eek: How big a rock does she live under?!

I told you that she didn't seem like she was Gap material.

Besides she goes off tangent with questions. Today she asked me how many desks there were when we opened (as in our division not the day) and then she wanted to know what was in the mailroom before it was the mailroom after I opened my mouth and said that my first desk used to be where that door was. Then she wanted to know what was in the other room...which was the product room which then led her to ask who gets the product for the walls (valid question) and then she said it looked like we needed new product which I then had to tell her it usually took awhile. All of this after I had done a training with her and really needed to go to break and the restroom which I had put off a half hour already which was backing up everyone else's.

:crack:

Sorry for minor journal entry taking over thread.

Schmeg said:
:crack: OMG she sounds like H from my store. :hug:

Yeah...I am going to have a hard time dealing with that kind of thing first thing tomorrow morning. Apparently Tina already told her that I like to ease into my day since Tina and everyone else opening pretty much knows that I'm not too chatty until after the first hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom