Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

blueberry is better than pumpkin.
Blueberries and I are VERY good friends.

The only good pumpkin is one that has had its guts ripped out (AND DISCARDED NOT EATEN) and a mean face carved into its empty shell!

:antagonistic:

Blue Room said:

Blueberry bread? I have had blueberry muffins but never blueberry bread. :eyebrow: I'm assuming they are the same thing or similiar.
Nope, blueberry is MUCH better.

:wink: I'll stop now...maybe.

Schmeg said:

The only good pumpkin is one that has had its guts ripped out (AND DISCARDED NOT EATEN) and a mean face carved into its empty shell!

:lol: *saves quote for future away messages*

Schmeg said:

:macdevil:

Now a nice blueberry loaf instead...THAT'S good stuff!

I made a loaf tonight :flirt: For some reason blueberry was just not calling my name at the store tonight. The lemon package was screaming at me to buy it.

arw9797 said:

I made a loaf tonight :flirt: For some reason blueberry was just not calling my name at the store tonight. The lemon package was screaming at me to buy it.

you buy talking food? :yikes:

:wink:

Shari buys violent soup...ARW buys screaming loaf mixes...it's a good thing we all found each other.

I've never had apple cake but it sounds good!

Schmeg said:
Shari buys violent soup...ARW buys screaming loaf mixes...it's a good thing we all found each other.

I've never had apple cake but it sounds good!

the coolactuve stomach?

fah said:
It appears that some people are taking it very seriously :shifty:

I am not taking it very seriously...and I am in second place! :up:

Pumpkin :up:

AND......IWB........thank you for the "300 alters" comment in other threads!

that reminds me, isn't the purpose of an alter to have a name for goofing around that can't necessarily be tied to your usual username? hers are all blatantly obvious, somehow involving cats and bono/u2.

NO creativity...its what I just said to an interferencer (on the phone) who thinks I am adorable! :D

For a person who hates me so much, why is she worried about me actually adding her to my buddy list?

And just so you all know...I have added all of YOU to my list...maybe!

:sexywink:

IWasBored said:
that reminds me, isn't the purpose of an alter to have a name for goofing around that can't necessarily be tied to your usual username? hers are all blatantly obvious, somehow involving cats and bono/u2.
No, they must be obvious, and when you're outed, you must NEVER get over it. :yes:

And I'm not on Zoney's buddy list. :sad:

knowing her, she'd find a way to interpret you adding her as some kind of mockery.

shhhh, better be quiet. big brother is probably watching.

zoney! said:
NO creativity...its what I just said to an interferencer (on the phone) who thinks I am adorable! :D
:mad: Who else have you been talking to on the phone?!

arw9797 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

my grandma used to make the best apple cake EVER. :hmm: I wonder if I could find her recipe.

I do believe MY grandma made the best apple cake...........:wink:
It is the only apple dessert I like; don't know why I think alot of it is memories.......otherwise apple to me is what pumpkin is to Schmeg.

no you're not, you're actually mocking me :scream: everyone is out to get me!!!!!

:wave: i've got to go to sleep.

goodnight zoney, goodnight wankerman
goodnight to the hugs of cartoon.
goodnight arw and shari and fah
goodnight moon, goodnight randooom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom