Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
the bruins beat ottawa 5-0 last night!

i've totally neglected my fantasy hockey team. :uhoh: am i still last place? :hyper:

I believe you are still in last place you lucky girl :hyper:

The last time I checked I was in 5th place.

It appears that some people are taking it very seriously :shifty:

fah said:

I believe you are still in last place you lucky girl :hyper:

The last time I checked I was in 5th place.

It appears that some people are taking it very seriously :shifty:

i just checked, half of my team is injured, and the other half seems to have disappeared. i'm exaggerating a bit, but it's close to true. i liked yahoo's set-up last time, for some reason i can't remember to check it ever, and i miss the utilty player option. the way it is now, i actually have to have halfway decent defensemen. and without actually being able to watch games on tv, it's really hard for me to care enough to update things. :sigh: when bruins games are on a channel i get, i'm either working, or this semester i've got night classes. :down:

This thread is making me hungry and I'm still stuffed from dinner :shifty:

This is just wrong....they just showed an shot outside the Phoenix arena and there are palm trees...It's just wrong hockey and palm trees :huh:

fah said:

This is just wrong....they just showed an shot outside the Phoenix arena and there are palm trees...It's just wrong hockey and palm trees :huh:

:crack:

because it wouldn't be your typical iwb-in-randooom without it, here's the obligatory random music post:

http://www.myspace.com/marklind

listen to "the lonely people" :drool:

"too much" is okay. the cover of "instant karma" is interesting. "this place" is the ducky boys album version (and excellent).

"the lonley people" is awesome though.

IWasBored said:
because it wouldn't be your typical iwb-in-randooom without it, here's the obligatory random music post:

http://www.myspace.com/marklind

listen to "the lonely people" :drool:

"too much" is okay. the cover of "instant karma" is interesting. "this place" is the ducky boys album version (and excellent).

"the lonley people" is awesome though.

I just tried to listen to 'Instant Karma' and I was shushed by the mini fahs :shocked:

fah said:

I just tried to listen to 'Instant Karma' and I was shushed by the mini fahs :shocked:

instant karma pains me in some parts. it really does. and that's saying something, coming from a huge fan of every single thing this guy has done.

sinners & saints
the ducky boys
dirty water
the other songs i've heard off the upcoming solo album

it's all great. but that cover of instant karma...:slant:

Schmeg said:

345%3B99%3B34%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A7799%3B95nu0mrj

:mad: how evil!

american idol :kill:

we don't have a kill smiley here, do we. :grumpy: we should.

Kariann said:

MG went to the one here and said it was really good...especially the dessert. We have one at Easton...where we went to Fado.

I remember seeing that! Next time I'm in OH we're going there....and back to Bubblin Dublin town :love: That place is too cute for words!

fah said:

She just hasn't acquired a taste for it yet. She's young. It's like me and Scotch :sick:
:grumpy: I'm gonna be older very soon!

And I STILL won't like pumpkin products!

In fact...February 10 is now a Pumpkin-Free Day in North America! :evil:

Schmeg said:

Now a nice blueberry loaf instead...THAT'S good stuff!

Blueberry bread? I have had blueberry muffins but never blueberry bread. :eyebrow: I'm assuming they are the same thing or similiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom