Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually do.

I think it's the Revenge of the He-Man Arm! :eek:

Okay, off to dry my hair and see if my mom wants to take a completely pointless long-ass field trip to just look at stuff in Ikea, then maybe watch the Superbowl with my dad at his favorite bar and get free dinner and beer. :love: Hopefully I won't have to run across any busy streets to get there!

or mr. potato head hat!

You can get mr. potato head checks (they were in the catalog of potential checks you can get from my bank.

security blue!

My penna. address will be immortalized on my checks now for the next 2-3 years.

Ok, so I have to work tonight and I get up to watch the half time show...the Stones were censored...the word 'cocks' just seemed to disappear from 'Rough Justice' but the line 'put your lips to my hips baby' managed to stay in :lmao:

U2's tongue stage was kick ass! I cant believe the Stones copied that!! :laugh: :wink:

I think Mick censored himself on Start Me Up. "You make a dead man............................."

Shari, I will have your Coldplay show in the mail tomorrow.

Lets see if I kill the thread again.....................:|

Blue Room said:
Shari, I will have your Coldplay show in the mail tomorrow.

Lets see if I kill the thread again.....................:|
:up: looking forward to it............
see, no threads were harmed by you posting :wink:

I have forgotten the many facial expressions of Mike Holmgren

OOOOOO that was purty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Steelers!

i have now watched the Macgyver Mastercard commercial many times on priceless.com it has the whole making of.............

zoney! said:
Stones borrowed U2's stage! :down:

Schmeg (Via text message): "I wanna be in the tongue"
:p

The first thing I thought was, "Hey, wasn't that U2's stage from 4 years ago, except in the shape of a tngue and not a heart?" and then I told my dad all about getting into the elipse two times in Boston.

Oh and by the way: :drunk:

*drinks 17 gallons of water*

Meg: A disgruntled U2 fan just called me [about people inside the Stones' stage].
Dad: *rant about how the Stones did that 30 years ago and had tickets to see them in Seattle but sold them because he was moving to LA with the Air Force*
Meg: :uhoh:

I dont think U2 holds a patent on the a circular ramp stage with fans inside. If you want to get technical, Metallica had fans inside the stage before U2 did. :shrug: Are Metallica fans pissed at U2 for doing that after them? Also, it wasnt U2 that designed the Elevation stage, it was Willie Williams, who works with alot of artists.

I thought the Stones stage looked cool. Much better than the monstrousity they are using for their stadium shows currently. :yikes:

Just passing on a story I thought was funny about my dad who taught me everything I know about classic rock! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom