Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:
:hmm: not really. I did live in Colorado for several years though. That counts as west, right?

IMO...you need to be adjacent to the Pacific Ocean :D

You've been close :yes:

But Colorado does have some 'real' mountains and that does count for something :up:

fah said:

IMO...you need to be adjacent to the Pacific Ocean :D

You've been close :yes:

But Colorado does have some 'real' mountains and that does count for something :up:

:hmm: Colorado was considered part of the "wild" west though. So I think it counts. :madspit: :wink:

Actually, I think the "west" was considered anything west of the Mississippi river. Michigan is consider the Mid west. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Colorado was considered part of the "wild" west though. So I think it counts. :madspit: :wink:

Actually, I think the "west" was considered anything west of the Mississippi river. Michigan is consider the Mid west. :shrug:

That's ok, I understand you just jealous :wink:

:hug:

fah said:

What did you do for them?

Right Wing. :uhoh:

actually.....

SWEET part-time job.

I worked in their ticket box...worked through the first period, then would get to go into the games for free!

fah said:

That's ok, I understand you just jealous :wink:

:hug:

Certainly not of the Canucks. The Red Wings are better! :laugh: :wink:

The WEST is ok. I liked Colorado, although I was a kid then. Michigan is where I'm from and where I have lived the most though. I like it here. The worst place I lived was Alabama. I disliked it there very much! :laugh:

Mapquest has never heard of the address for my local Ikea. I might have to actually.................CALL THEM!!! :yikes: How old-skool.

IKEA doesn't have map and directions?

Careful...when you call them they speak in Swedish...you may need a translator.

Thankfully I learned Swedish in a dream a few weeks ago. :D

Directions:
Route 24 (Exit 4 on I-93) to Exit 19B (Central St.). Take a right at the first traffic light (Stockwell Dr.) and take that all the way to the end, which is IKEA Way.

STOCKWELL DRIVE

:D

:der: Where the hell did you get that? and why do they change the names of the damn streets on me?

:der: :der: :der: :der: :der: :der: :der: :der:

I didn't see that there.

Every time I post in this thread, I sound a little bit less intelligent.

Also: There is still sand in my socks, even though I washed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom