Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Have you tried the left weave yet?
Thanks for the clarification, my vote is officially changed. :wink:

I swear to God, if I hear the term Left Weave one more time someone's gonna die a slow and painful death. :crack: We're even supposed to answer the phone ":blahblah: YAY LEFT WEAVE!!!" or something of that nature.

In other words, no, I haven't.

shaynar said:
:wave: hey all, what's going on?
The usual...shopping tips, work drama, mini fahs...your typical night in the Land of Randoom!

Schmeg said:

Thanks for the clarification, my vote is officially changed. :wink:

I swear to God, if I hear the term Left Weave one more time someone's gonna die a slow and painful death. :crack: We're even supposed to answer the phone ":blahblah: YAY LEFT WEAVE!!!" or something of that nature.

In other words, no, I haven't.

You have to do that for Kids too? Those are reasons I am glad I am not in stores.

Kariann said:

You have to do that for Kids too? Those are reasons I am glad I am not in stores.
We decided against it for the following reasons:

1. It's stupid
2. People don't listen to our greeting anyway and would still ask for Prudential Insurance
3. People don't listen to our greeting anyway and would still ask for the Blue Plate Special at the Market on Bellvue

Schmeg said:

I was JUST going to come in here and say that I was checking my Yahoo! e-mail and got attacked by a Left Weave banner ad....but then I saw this and decided not too.

Oh, wait. :uhoh:

Kariann said:
3rd sweater is taking a lead!
But it's WAFFLE!!! :sad:

I think my waffle-knit issues stem from my childhood nickname that had to do with waffles that I was not a fan of. :grumpy:

fah said:

In the 'those who don't understand' group :wink:

The hotel upgraded me to this MASSIVE room tonight. Most people would LOVE to be in this massive suite...it just makes me feel lonely or something. :huh:

zoney! said:

I was JUST going to come in here and say that I was checking my Yahoo! e-mail and got attacked by a Left Weave banner ad....but then I saw this and decided not too.

Oh, wait. :uhoh:
:angry: Welcome to my world!

I have a Left Weave ad from my GapCard statement on the desk in front of me.

The other day I opened up my Rolling Stone and saw a two-page Left Weave spread.

zoney! said:

The hotel upgraded me to this MASSIVE room tonight. Most people would LOVE to be in this massive suite...it just makes me feel lonely or something. :huh:
:cartoonhug:

Schmeg said:

We decided against it for the following reasons:

1. It's stupid
2. People don't listen to our greeting anyway and would still ask for Prudential Insurance
3. People don't listen to our greeting anyway and would still ask for the Blue Plate Special at the Market on Bellvue

I heard the guy answer the phone when I was getting a couple camis last week and I was like what a mouthful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom