Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imagine what it will be like tomorrow! :yikes:

I stay away from the grocery stores and the mall at all costs right before Christmas. The worst though has got to be Best Buy. That is an absolute Zoo!

Can't stick around tonight~much wrapping, cleaning and salad making to do................watching the ollllllld version of Willy Wonka :heart: while doing this
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah!

:| I bought Pirates of the Caribbean on dvd when it first came out but I have never watched it. I am now....there's a flaw. My dvd just skipped during a scene :mad: :madspit: :mad: That better be the only spot or I'm going to take it to Target next week and say it was a holiday gift and get a new copy :| :mad:

Kariann said:
I'm feeling a little blue this evening. :sigh:
If you're feeling a little blue, you have come to the right place.....:p It is very blue here :yes:.
What's up?

arw~watching the edgie goodness tape you sent while getting ready for tomorrow. Good stuff! "In a Lifetime" video Bono :drool: HOT!!!

Hey guys...Schmeg's computer is on the fritz...let's have some fun without her!!! :hyper:

Kariann said:

I see. :up:

You just want to get your hands back on the Brutus head I bet!

:shh:

I just want to be closer to you.

:D

shari schultz said:

If you're feeling a little blue, you have come to the right place.....:p It is very blue here :yes:.
What's up?

I think it's me feeling totally drained physically and mentally....the past 2 days at work have been crappy but not horrid although I cannot stand being chained to my desk for half my shift answering questions all the time that people should know the answers to. :rant:

By the way....I apparently ruined 5 Christmas' today.

Kariann said:

:hmm: I am guessing this is by not having merchandise in stock OR by merch. not being delivered by Christmas

If this is the case, I have a recommendation for some people:
SHOP EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I had fun with this, too?

That is a cute sig:cute: arw.

Kariann said:

Yes...I am SURE YOU PERSONALLY ruined their Christmas. YOU RUINED the celebration of Jesus' birth.

:tsk:

I did a lot of ruining Christmas last year because I personally cancelled flights and delayed luggage due to the weather I created! :up:

I'm back :wave:

We went out for dinner :up:
Beauty and the Beast was great :up: :up:
And then I checked today's mail and aside from assorted cards there was an envelope from U2.com ~ my special cd/dvd arrived :hyper:
It's always nice when U2 delivers gifts to their fans on their birthday :D

fah said:
I'm back :wave:

We went out for dinner :up:
Beauty and the Beast was great :up: :up:
And then I checked today's mail and aside from assorted cards there was an envelope from U2.com ~ my special cd/dvd arrived :hyper:
It's always nice when U2 delivers gifts to their fans on their birthday :D

I'm glad you had a great birthday :hug:

I found a couple of DVDs in my DVD spindle that I burned for you a couple of months ago. They need an address :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom