Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took the mini fahs to the dentist this morning :|

My youngest went yesterday and had 2 fillings on one side. Today she went again and had another 2 on the other side :hug: The middle fah also went this morning and had 1 small filling done.

It was hard not to laugh when they tried to talk with frozen tongues and lips :cute:

And more Christmas shopping has been done :woo:

I even bought stamps to mail out Christmas cards with...

fah said:
I took the mini fahs to the dentist this morning :|

My youngest went yesterday and had 2 fillings on one side. Today she went again and had another 2 on the other side :hug: The middle fah also went this morning and had 1 small filling done.

It was hard not to laugh when they tried to talk with frozen tongues and lips :cute:

And more Christmas shopping has been done :woo:

I even bought stamps to mail out Christmas cards with...

two days in a row!?!?!?!!? :sad: poor thing!

:| :| :|

the Food Network holiday special is on....AGAIN!!!! :der: They only included a few personalities from FN. THere are a lot more they could have included. :mad:

:der: I swear Alli said she would be here by 7:30. She mentioned a hair appointment. She just called and said she was leaving to go to her 7:30 appt. She won't be here for another hour. :|

Kariann said:

By the way I think I am going to move on from cowboy hat to maybe something like a newsboy cap...but still in pink as a signature color.

:applaud: :up: You have to stick with the pink! Its almost a trademark!

arw9797 said:
:der: I swear Alli said she would be here by 7:30. She mentioned a hair appointment. She just called and said she was leaving to go to her 7:30 appt. She won't be here for another hour. :|

Now you have to wait longer to find out what she got you!

I'm supposed to get together with CF Monday but we'll see what happens there.

Blue Room said:

:applaud: :up: You have to stick with the pink! Its almost a trademark!

pink_suede_cap.jpg

Last day of work tomorrow before Christmas and it is a 10 hour delight so I am heading off to bed :wave: night!

:wave:

I may be going after Project Runway is over.

I'm thinking tomorrow will not be a fun day at work since we will get everyone calling freaking out over whether orders placed at the last minute will get there in time or not and UPS on their tracking is saying that they wont be there until the 27th when they will actually be there by the 24th and people are calling in like crazy. That happened last year too. :banghead:

Kariann said:
I checked and the Elvis-A-Thon is Saturday Jan 7th! :hyper: It was a blast last year! I am so excited I sent CF a text to see if she wanted to go again and am going to email her...now watch she won't go this year.
Don't be surprised if she doesn't answer that text because you actually sent it to me. :silent:

Kariann said:
Schmeg...

Sent an email sent that I was cryptic about in a PM....thought I would let you know that was meant for you since it could have seemed like it was for CF.
:lol: Got that one and I was pretty sure it was for me! :D :elvis:

Kariann said:

I figured you would get it but with it being ElvisI thought I'd make sure.

I think that needs to be our theme song. :shifty:
:up: :D

Back
Top Bottom