Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

Um..

:yikes: and :lmao: all at the same time.

I bet if three girls were running around the hallway taking pictures of a lemon, he wouldn't even think twice!

:shifty: Lemon? what lemon?

Would you believe I still have the lemon? It's on the back of my stove like it was at my other apt. When my cousin was over a few weeks ago she freaked out and said "don't you know you're supposed to refrigerate lemon juice?" :reject: :der:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: Lemon? what lemon?

Would you believe I still have the lemon? It's on the back of my stove like it was at my other apt. When my cousin was over a few weeks ago she freaked out and said "don't you know you're supposed to refrigerate lemon juice?" :reject: :der:
:lol: I'd still have the lemon, too!

Did you tell her it was more for entertainment purposes than for juicing purposes? :shifty:

:drool: Randoooooooom lurkers

Schmeg said:

:lol: I'd still have the lemon, too!

Did you tell her it was more for entertainment purposes than for juicing purposes? :shifty:

:drool: Randoooooooom lurkers

I told her it was leftover from a party and I thought it was cute so I kept it but would never use it. :reject: :der: It's really the truth...only no one bought it to use at that party. :kiss:

Speaking of parties.....I have a feeling it's going to be a party of ONE a week from saturday night.

arw9797 said:
Randoooom is lurker city tonight.

:huh:
Lurker Capital of the World!

Hellooooooooooooooo out there!

I need to go to bed. And wrap a present. Not necessarily in that order. :crazy:

arw9797 said:

I told her it was leftover from a party and I thought it was cute so I kept it but would never use it. :reject: :der: It's really the truth...only no one bought it to use at that party. :kiss:

Speaking of parties.....I have a feeling it's going to be a party of ONE a week from saturday night.
:uhoh: Yeah...doesn't look like the East coast will be able to represent on New Year's...but there are other times being sorted out. :)

I just crammed a whole scarf into the tiniest bag ever, and now it's time for bed.

:wave: Good night, lurkers et al!

zoney! said:

When you were told...I said that you would be a big part of any time spent in the TCs.

:mad:

I was referring to new year's eve. I was told there could be other plans going on instead. Since I never heard from anyone after that conversation, I assumed the "other plans" were taking place.

what does the :D mean?

:angry:

Hope you both have a great time on new years weekend. I'll be relaxing by myself. Maybe with a movie. It's been a very busy few months for me. I could use a break and also some time alone to reflect on 2005 and maybe make some goals for 2006.

I'm going to bed.......

Back
Top Bottom