Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
go look at a picture of me drunk in a specific Philly park in the appreciate thread. :D
Already did! :sexywink:

What were you doing to THAT poor statue? :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

Did you check out your thread? The last page? The star of my ignore list thinks you're WONDERFUL for SAYING THE THINGS the rest of us have NOT BEEN SAYING.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away! :happy::love::heart::bono::edge::larry::adam::D:)

I just laughed hysterically at this. :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

I just laughed hysterically at this. :lol:
Thanks. I LOVE my ignore list. :drool:

PS: Where were on on 12/5? I was one of two overdressed girls in the front row of the ellipse!

Schmeg said:

Already did! :sexywink:

What were you doing to THAT poor statue? :uhoh:

THAT statue? You know...all the statues in that park get equally molested after a night after a trip to Fado.

And the police weren't watching. :D

Schmeg said:

Thanks. I LOVE my ignore list. :drool:

PS: Where were on on 12/5? I was one of two overdressed girls in the front row of the ellipse!

I was in the Club section sitting with Mr. BAW! :up:...

On 12/4 I was on the outer ellipse in the second row. Fun times!

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

I was in the Club section sitting with Mr. BAW! :up: On 12/4 I was on the outer ellipse in the second row. Fun times!
Next to Mr. BAW would be the next best spot in the arena! :up:

I am FINALLY writing Christmas cards for the Ice Dancing Posse!! :hyper: I just really could have used the :combust: guy, but unfortunately the recipient would not have known what the hell I was talking about.

Schmeg said:
I am FINALLY writing Christmas cards for the Ice Dancing Posse!! :hyper: I just really could have used the :combust: guy, but unfortunately the recipient would not have known what the hell I was talking about.

is this the card for your stalker? :uhoh:

zoney! said:

sad...that makes me like third then. Or worse.
You weren't there that night. Jess had the best spot the night before. :yes:

:barf:

zoney! said:

is this the card for your stalker? :uhoh:
That would be in his to me. :wink:

He's not getting one as I won't be seeing him before next year. :angel:

Did you watch the band or Kariann that night? ;)

It's getting hard to walk around in here, with all this barf all over the place...

:scared:

I just went to get my mail. There was a dude in the hall, no shoes on, with a huge camera. There's a bench with a really ugly cushion on it. He had a little christmas tree on the bench that he was taking a picture of. When I turned the corner after I got my mail, he was running to put the tree back on the table that's in the hall next to the bench. :WEIRDO:

zoney! said:

It depended on who was more visible. Often, the band was behind a post...and Kariann and friend were not. and the opposite.
I see. What if both were behind posts at the same time?

:love: The OLD Garden really DID have posts, and we still speak of it with a wistful tone!

now that I think about it....I keep hearing a door slam. I wonder if he's been going in and out of his apartment to take pictures. The garbage shoot is right down the hall from me so I just figured people were going in there but maybe it's him.......

:eek:

arw9797 said:

I just went to get my mail. There was a dude in the hall, no shoes on, with a huge camera. There's a bench with a really ugly cushion on it. He had a little christmas tree on the bench that he was taking a picture of. When I turned the corner after I got my mail, he was running to put the tree back on the table that's in the hall next to the bench. :WEIRDO:
Um..

:yikes: and :lmao: all at the same time.

I bet if three girls were running around the hallway taking pictures of a lemon, he wouldn't even think twice!

Schmeg said:

Did you check out your thread? The last page? The star of my ignore list thinks you're WONDERFUL for SAYING THE THINGS the rest of us have NOT BEEN SAYING.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away! :love::heart::bono::edge::larry::adam::D:)

:lol:

:angel:

Schmeg said:

I see. What if both were behind posts at the same time?

I would focus on trying to see things around the pink cowboy hat.

The "posts" were the stage.

ARW9797's neighbors have cabin fever.

arw9797 said:

Up Tree-skirt shots!!! :weirdo : :eek:

Back
Top Bottom