Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays! - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #481
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



Two new pee states! Hey and this could be our first non-continental US state pee!

Where is Blue Room...I'm sure he would love this conversation!




I'm glad that I'm now associated with the pee conversations! Kind of like Schmeg with the skunk I guess!
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:46 PM   #482
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room






I'm glad that I'm now associated with the pee conversations! Kind of like Schmeg with the skunk I guess!

if you have the patience to wait outside the little girls room all over HI, you could always come with us and witness first hand.....it's usually about once an hour and when one has to go, everyone has to go.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:48 PM   #483
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,293
Local Time: 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Kind of like Schmeg with the skunk I guess!
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:49 PM   #484
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



if you have the patience to wait outside the little girls room all over HI, you could always come with us and witness first hand.....it's usually about once an hour and when one has to go, everyone has to go.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:50 PM   #485
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!



you weren't a member of our group back then....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:51 PM   #486
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room




The more the merrier!!!!!!!!


I need to find about 10 people to go with and stay in one room so the hotel $ doesn't add up and I refuse to stay in a crappy hotel ever again!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:55 PM   #487
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,293
Local Time: 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



you weren't a member of our group back then....





__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:56 PM   #488
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Are you girls seriously going to Hawaii then? WOW, that is a cool trip for sure. I hope tickets arent a problem for you. April 14th, what day is that on anyway?
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:57 PM   #489
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!










__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:57 PM   #490
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



if you have the patience to wait outside the little girls room all over HI, you could always come with us and witness first hand.....it's usually about once an hour and when one has to go, everyone has to go.


And you must be willing to hold bags etc when necessary as well. Oh and how are your photographic skills?
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:59 PM   #491
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Are you girls seriously going to Hawaii then? WOW, that is a cool trip for sure. I hope tickets arent a problem for you. April 14th, what day is that on anyway?

If I can somehow use my frequent flyer ticket to get me part of the way there and then find an affordable ticket to HI from where ever in the other 49 states I end up flying to, and if I can stay with enough people to make the hotel bill cheap, then I'm going. The only thing that's really holding me back is U2...so far nothing official has been announced. I've heard April 8-9 or April 14. Either way, if I can come up with the $, I'm going
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:59 PM   #492
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!







Eh, these couples and the secrets they keep from each other............






I will let Schmeg explain it to you.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 11:00 PM   #493
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



If I can somehow use my frequent flyer ticket to get me part of the way there and then find an affordable ticket to HI from where ever in the other 49 states I end up flying to, and if I can stay with enough people to make the hotel bill cheap, then I'm going. The only thing that's really holding me back is U2...so far nothing official has been announced. I've heard April 8-9 or April 14. Either way, if I can come up with the $, I'm going
I really want to go....the thought of U2 and palm trees in the pacific make me .
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 11:00 PM   #494
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann




And you must be willing to hold bags etc when necessary as well. Oh and how are your photographic skills?

oh right, right...the photographer! We like to have group shots taken of us standing in front of touristy things
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-27-2005, 11:02 PM   #495
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann




And you must be willing to hold bags etc when necessary as well. Oh and how are your photographic skills?
What is scary is that I have performed those duties before, it was several years ago. But I guess its like riding a bike!
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com