Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Apparently according to Sexy Weatherman Jym that when there is snow on the ground the sun when it shines down reflects off the snow and back into space thus causing it to feel colder than if there were no snow.
:huh: You would think the heat of the sun would reflect, too...interesting.

Going now. I SWEAR. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:hmm: 11 is still double digits...

KARE should do a cheesey holiday charity thing called KARE Kares or something.

Or not.

Really off to bed now. :)

How about an annual thing like "11 who KARE" or something. ;)

:rolleyes: :p :D

zoney! said:
I didn't forget about you. :sexywink: I stopped to shake presents with the Jeff that live here...we got a stocking today for Steff and she was wicked excited. :cute:

OKAY SOMEBODY MAKE ME STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Kariann said:
Apparently according to Sexy Weatherman Jym that when there is snow on the ground the sun when it shines down reflects off the snow and back into space thus causing it to feel colder than if there were no snow.

...and cloud cover makes it warmer.

THis is all typical Minnesotan knowledge. You are born with that type of knowledge there. :D

Schmeg said:

I didn't forget about you. :sexywink: I stopped to shake presents with the Jeff that live here...we got a stocking today for Steff and she was wicked excited. :cute:

OKAY SOMEBODY MAKE ME STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

I had a comment for steff...I will remember it before I hear from you again. :D

zoney! said:

I had a comment for steff...I will remember it before I hear from you again. :D
I remembered what else she said about you...I will remember to tell you when you hear from me again.

IN LIKE SIX SECONDS BECAUSE I'M CLOSING THE DAMN WINDOW AS SOON AS I SEND THIS.

zoney! said:

My first female roomie worked at KARE. I wonder where she is now. :hmm:

The veggie sandwhich sounds good.

I want soup now.

next time you're in town you should go to a Byerly's that has the sandwich bars (I know for sure MTKA and Edina have them). Get one of the grilled sandwiches. OH MY :faint: They are so good!!!!!!

who wants to call me at about 7:15 central time tomorrow morning? My mom is calling at 7. I have a meeting at exactly 8 AM and if I'm late I'm DEAD :|

arw9797 said:
I remember the name but I came from a channel 11 family so I never really have watched anything but KARE.

He was the morning guy on 'CCO. I really liked him. Glad to see him Philly. :D

news_dave_huddleston.jpg

:combust: Vertigo live from Portland!!!

Thanks, fah! That was great! :hug:

I have been on listening a loop of....

"All representatives are currently busy...please remain on the line for the next available operator. Thank you for your patience."

For a half an hour now in order to find out why they are sending me more FMLA paperwork that I had filled out and sent in already and was notified that it had been approved.

Thank god I have speakerphone.

Kariann said:

I had soup today and got it way too hot while reading the Time magazine article on Bono...I kind of forgot I had it on the stove.

ok, so I read this first as such:
"I got way to hot while reading the Time magazine article on Bono"

I skipped one little word and it caused a whole new meaning to the sentence.:wink:

shari schultz said:
Hi fah! :wave:
Have a good time in Portland?~as if I have to ask.......:)

It was great :yes:

Our seats were on the upper deck, behind the stage and it was still awesome :up:

I took about 60 pictures with my digital camera.

~praying for one good picture~

The morning started off with this:barf: bad way to start the day :crack: Queasy all day at work but Trim is totally dismantled now.....*happy dance*
I am heading to a nice comfy bed now to hopefully feel normal tomorrow :wave:

Back
Top Bottom