Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

Two new pee states! Hey and this could be our first non-continental US state pee!

Where is Blue Room...I'm sure he would love this conversation!

:shifty: :crack: :eyebrow: :wink:

I'm glad that I'm now associated with the pee conversations! :laugh: Kind of like Schmeg with the skunk I guess! :shrug:

Blue Room said:

:shifty: :crack: :eyebrow: :wink:

I'm glad that I'm now associated with the pee conversations! :laugh: Kind of like Schmeg with the skunk I guess! :shrug:

if you have the patience to wait outside the little girls room all over HI, you could always come with us and witness first hand.....it's usually about once an hour and when one has to go, everyone has to go.

arw9797 said:

if you have the patience to wait outside the little girls room all over HI, you could always come with us and witness first hand.....it's usually about once an hour and when one has to go, everyone has to go.

:hmm:

Are you girls seriously going to Hawaii then? WOW, that is a cool trip for sure. I hope tickets arent a problem for you. April 14th, what day is that on anyway?

arw9797 said:

:yes:

And you must be willing to hold bags etc when necessary as well. Oh and how are your photographic skills?

Blue Room said:
Are you girls seriously going to Hawaii then? WOW, that is a cool trip for sure. I hope tickets arent a problem for you. April 14th, what day is that on anyway?

If I can somehow use my frequent flyer ticket to get me part of the way there and then find an affordable ticket to HI from where ever in the other 49 states I end up flying to, and if I can stay with enough people to make the hotel bill cheap, then I'm going. The only thing that's really holding me back is U2...so far nothing official has been announced. I've heard April 8-9 or April 14. Either way, if I can come up with the $, I'm going :drool:

arw9797 said:

If I can somehow use my frequent flyer ticket to get me part of the way there and then find an affordable ticket to HI from where ever in the other 49 states I end up flying to, and if I can stay with enough people to make the hotel bill cheap, then I'm going. The only thing that's really holding me back is U2...so far nothing official has been announced. I've heard April 8-9 or April 14. Either way, if I can come up with the $, I'm going :drool:

:yes: I really want to go....the thought of U2 and palm trees in the pacific make me :drool:.

Kariann said:

And you must be willing to hold bags etc when necessary as well. Oh and how are your photographic skills?

oh right, right...the photographer! We like to have group shots taken of us standing in front of touristy things :D

Kariann said:

What is scary is that I have performed those duties before, it was several years ago. But I guess its like riding a bike! :laugh: :reject: :shifty:

Blue Room said:

What is scary is that I have performed those duties before, it was several years ago. But I guess its like riding a bike! :laugh: :reject: :shifty:

:ohmy: does that mean you're going to come with us? :sexywink:

What about the rest of randoooooooom? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom