Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
So I am looking for some thoughts from those who know me...

I am going to make an appointment to get my hair cut so should I...

1. Keep it longer like it is now and just get the layers shaped back up.

2. Keep it the length it is now but maybe do a longish bang that could be swept to the side to give it a little different look.

3. Cut some of the length off to more of a mid-length like it had been....ex. around the trip to Ireland.

I'm horrible at this....maybe #3.

I wish they would announce that damn Hawaii date! :mad:

:hmm: can I use my ff ticket for Hawaii? ZONEY?!?! Help! Or does it have to be within the continental US?

:crazy: I can't believe I'm even considering going to that concert. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I wish they would announce that damn Hawaii date! :mad:

:hmm: can I use my ff ticket for Hawaii? ZONEY?!?! Help! Or does it have to be within the continental US?

:crazy: I can't believe I'm even considering going to that concert. :tsk:

Tell me about it....come on get with it boys.

I think you might be able to use it...if I remember correctly from looking up stuff about it.

I survived my trip to the mall and the results are:

Old Navy - merchandise returned with receipts and gift receipts and credits received

Toys R Us - merchandise returned with receipt and refund received. I spoke the Bob the manager and he was really really nice. Although he couldn't find my clay pot art kit he took my name and number and said if it turned up he would phone me. I was really impressed even though I don't expect to ever see the art kit again.

Build A Bear - went in the 3 mini fahs with gift cards valued at $210. We spent $238 - I paid the extra. Whoever invented that store is a genius.

:wave:

I have had an interesting day. I have two sick parents here, so I was on Chicken Soup and Ginger Ale duty all day. I waited on my mom hand and foot like she used to for me (back in the days when I used to get sick ;) ), and my dad slept all day, and they're feeling much better now.

If I get sick tomorrow, someone's gonna die. :mad:

Thanks fah. :)

Now I wish I'd called them (sick parents) something cute like Macro-Schmegs or something.

Schmeg said:
:wave:

I have had an interesting day. I have two sick parents here, so I was on Chicken Soup and Ginger Ale duty all day. I waited on my mom hand and foot like she used to for me (back in the days when I used to get sick ;) ), and my dad slept all day, and they're feeling much better now.

If I get sick tomorrow, someone's gonna die. :mad:

If its the stomach virus that went around here from what I've heard is that it's nasty.

Kariann said:

If its the stomach virus that went around here from what I've heard is that it's nasty.
That's what it is/was...it's been going around my store, too...I avoided it last year...:uhoh:

I just took my second Vitamin C of the day. Go go gadget immune system!

Kariann said:

That's a good alternate plan since it would be cheaper to fly from CA to HI.

It's not exactly cheap to fly from CA to HI though. I wonder what airport in CA would be the best to fly from. :hmm: Flying from LAX is a little cheaper than flying to San Diego first....plus if I were to fly to SD then I'd have to get a connecting flight at LAX. At least that's what is showing on NWA or there's a LAX/SAN connection in Seattle so I wonder if flying to Seattle would be make flying to HI the cheapest :crack:

I've never been to WA state. :sexywink: I'd get WA and HI in one trip :love:

arw9797 said:

It's not exactly cheap to fly from CA to HI though. I wonder what airport in CA would be the best to fly from. :hmm: Flying from LAX is a little cheaper than flying to San Diego first....plus if I were to fly to SD then I'd have to get a connecting flight at LAX. At least that's what is showing on NWA or there's a LAX/SAN connection in Seattle so I wonder if flying to Seattle would be make flying to HI the cheapest :crack:

:lol: I love planning flights over peeing in a new state!

I will officially have Maryland on Friday night...I THINK I've peed there but it was a really long time ago so I'm not sure.

There's a song called Skating on iTunes' New Years Songs and I have a $25 gift certificate. :hmm:

There's a Gaelic Storm song, too...Midnight Kiss.

arw9797 said:

Two new pee states! Hey and this could be our first non-continental US state pee!

Where is Blue Room...I'm sure he would love this conversation!

I bought the Alicia Keys and Bono song.

/iTunes weakness

I might lie down as my eyes are getting bleary.

arw9797 said:

Try flying from Burbank on Aloha!

'cept NW doesn't fly to Burbank.

:D

Back
Top Bottom