Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cookies (part 1) baked ...................check
dishes done............check
Cd burned for co-worker............check

Time to hoof it to bed. One more early day~the best part of early day? I start at 6:30 and the store does not open till 10 am......:drool: 3 and a half hours of quiet retail bliss before the doors open. :up:
G'night :wave:

shari schultz said:

So it too late to come up with our own policy..........

All Christmas returns must be completed by close of business December 26. If this is not done:madspit: nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.............your stuck with them and you may as well plan on regifting them or better yet, donate them to charities

does that come off as too hostile?:shifty:
:lmao: No, that's not hostile at all! You Snooze You Looze is a GREAT return policy!!!

I especially like the nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah part!

zoney! said:

I pratically did...at least compared to what I read in the booty thread. :crack::dance:

I did not hear NYD on the football game.

I was doing some Cleveland research. I shouldn't count my chickens....
I stayed out of the booty thread...much because of the word booty in the name.

I couldn't place it but it was NYD-ish...maybe I have that on the brain.

Counting your chickens isn't always a good idea.

shari schultz said:
cookies (part 1) baked ...................check
dishes done............check
Cd burned for co-worker............check

Time to hoof it to bed. One more early day~the best part of early day? I start at 6:30 and the store does not open till 10 am......:drool: 3 and a half hours of quiet retail bliss before the doors open. :up:
G'night :wave:
:drool: I LOVE the store before it's open! Night!

Going in a minute myself. :)

Schmeg said:

I stayed out of the booty thread...much because of the word booty in the name.

I couldn't place it but it was NYD-ish...maybe I have that on the brain.

Counting your chickens isn't always a good idea.

booty...NYD...counting chickens....

So much to say, SO much to say :censored:

arw9797 said:
:hmm: sleep or food?
Small snack and then sleep. :yes: That was my intent but a cupcake and a pizelle jumped at me.

That was the food, now for the sleep.

:wave:

:happy:

Last Wednesday Morning:
B: I'll be [at the rink] Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week.
Meg: Cool, I'll be here Tuesday and Wednesday!

This Morning:
Meg: *arrives at the rink fashionably tardy and finds NO ONE SHE KNOWS*
B: *on the phone* Oh...sorry...we all decided to skip Tuesday and I guess I didn't tell you...Thanks for the scarf!

:rolleyes:

Oh well, now I'm up and I can clean this disaster of a room. It looks like a Gap bomb went off in here.

Guess who is going to Build-A-Bear today with 3 little girls who are really excited about spending their gift cards :hmm:

But first (being the evil Mom that I am) we are going to Old Navy and Toys R Us to do the few exchanges that we need to do. :mac:

And when we are at Toys R Us I have to ask if by chance a toy wasn't put into my bag on Christmas Eve ~ I'm sure they will remember right :lol: When I got home the toy wasn't there and I'm thinking that because it was sort of big it wasn't put into the bag with the other things I bought. Luckily it wasn't that expensive ($14) but it would still be nice if it was there waiting for me today :lol:

:happy: I just got a Low Disk Space warning from my computer! :happy:

fah said:
Guess who is going to Build-A-Bear today with 3 little girls who are really excited about spending their gift cards :hmm:

But first (being the evil Mom that I am) we are going to Old Navy and Toys R Us to do the few exchanges that we need to do. :mac:

And when we are at Toys R Us I have to ask if by chance a toy wasn't put into my bag on Christmas Eve ~ I'm sure they will remember right :lol: When I got home the toy wasn't there and I'm thinking that because it was sort of big it wasn't put into the bag with the other things I bought. Luckily it wasn't that expensive ($14) but it would still be nice if it was there waiting for me today :lol:
:giggle: I'm SURE they'll remember you! Good luck!!!

Schmeg said:
:happy: I just got a Low Disk Space warning from my computer! :happy:
:eek: It's not kidding...the little pie chart is shows when you right-click on My Computer and go to Properties shows all used space.

Good bye, entire tour of Vertigo dvd's! Enjoy your new home on various CD's!

Actually it looks like I can only delete stuff...even dvd files are huge. :yikes:

:crack: I'm done with that for now. Deleting various DVD files helped...I'm just not ready to delete entire shows that I've had burned on CD's that I've listened to once in the last 6+ months yet.

I'm doing laundry and I just had the Bra Strap Entanglement from Hell. :eek:

Schmeg said:
:crack: I'm done with that for now. Deleting various DVD files helped...I'm just not ready to delete entire shows that I've had burned on CD's that I've listened to once in the last 6+ months yet.

Full concert DVD and WAV files take up ALOT of space on your hard drive. Unless you have massive amounts of memory I wouldnt store a whole lot of complete shows on there. You may find your computer response is better after you delete some of them also.

Blue Room said:

Full concert DVD and WAV files take up ALOT of space on your hard drive. Unless you have massive amounts of memory I wouldnt store a whole lot of complete shows on there. You may find your computer response is better after you delete some of them also.
Trust me, I know...this is a project I've been putting off for a LONG time.

;)

Instead of cleaning my room and the computer, I started a little art project...and the pens I was using just died. :|

So I am looking for some thoughts from those who know me...

I am going to make an appointment to get my hair cut so should I...

1. Keep it longer like it is now and just get the layers shaped back up.

2. Keep it the length it is now but maybe do a longish bang that could be swept to the side to give it a little different look.

3. Cut some of the length off to more of a mid-length like it had been....ex. around the trip to Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom