Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*token I don't wanna go to work post*

Please don't bring your holiday returns to my store! Thank you! :D

Schmeg said:

I have to make a return to Old Navy...

On Christmas Eve I bought the middle mini fah a pair of XXS womans pyjamas. They were folded and on sale. As I was wrapping them, I decided to open them up and tuck another smaller present inside them. Imagine my surprise when I found out the the XXS small top was paired with and an XL bottom :giggle:

It's easy to laugh now...

Schmeg said:

I wasnt going to venture out today. But now I'm forced to as I have to pick up some video cable to attach my Christmas present to my TV! Amazing that it did not come with them (well maybe not). I'm going to try to stay away from Best Buy though if possible. That place is insanity at this time of the year! :yikes:

Oh, then I have to fly to New England and return some stuff to Kids Gap. :wink: :laugh:

Mr fah went out this morning and braved the crowds to buy things for the mini fahs. The two older mini fahs received a Nintendo DS and a Game Cube from their Grandpa. Mr fah went out and bought some extra games, memory, and other assorted gadgets this morning.

I am still not dressed.

fah said:
Mr fah went out this morning and braved the crowds to buy things for the mini fahs. The two older mini fahs received a Nintendo DS and a Game Cube from their Grandpa. Mr fah went out and bought some extra games, memory, and other assorted gadgets this morning.

I am still not dressed.

I would have gone out first thing also if I had known I need the cable. I'm off, I hope its not that bad. :| :wave:

Blue Room said:

I would have gone out first thing also if I had known I need the cable. I'm off, I hope its not that bad. :| :wave:

Good luck :hug:

Now that Mr fah is back I'm thinking of heading out after lunch :hmm:

Hot turkey sandwiches with stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy :drool:

Leftover turkey :up:

Survived the "day after" (when reading "day after" part, insert dramatic music). Wasn't too bad actually~not many returns, yet. I am sure that is yet to come:(

Holidays going well for everyone?

I had a nice QUIET Christmas day:drool:
The night before had toooooo much 12 days of Christmas played and sung loudly, by relatives :crack:

:crazy: Job #1 was soooooo dead! Even the president of the company was wandering around saying that our company was probably the only place open :| He does have some control of that but not much...stupid bank :mad: I was online most of the day.

We were finally let loose at 4 and now I have to leave for job #2. :scream:

Work today was the easiest 5 hours of time and a half I've earned lately. When we had to log in for help desk at 9 it was an hour before I even got a call so I was pretty much :whistle: and spending some QT with OCB....:drool: and conversed with others about the Twin Cities, airports and Ipods.

Also T found a laser pointer and was pointing it on the computer screen of a rep who was sitting up with us working on something and it was hilarious because she was kept freaking out that something was wrong with her computer....she was changing screen colors and was getting ready to call IT. :laugh:

Although I didnt do much at work today I am completely worn out.

I did not go shopping either :)

I spent the better part of my afternoon cutting off tags from assorted gifts. You would not believe the size of my recycling pile and garbage pickup isn't until Friday :yikes:

We are having Chinese food for dinner tonight :shifty:

I am ready with Zantac and diet 7Up :up:

Nice sig, Shari!

I forgot...Monday Night Football! :der: I missed the first quarter...they're talking about injuries and Tedi Bruschi...:crack:

Work was pretty slow for me, too...we had some big rushes. Thankfully no one really returned anything...TODAY.

I was surprised when I went out today it really wasnt that busy. I guess everyone thought it was going to be a Zoo so they stayed home. :shrug:

I'm sure that's what happened...they'll try to be sneaky and all go out on Wednesday instead and my little understaffed store will be a mob scene and we'll have $8 in because they'll all just want to return crap. :crack:

They were all SHOPPING today. I wanted to ask if they'd all gotten coal in their stockings or something. I WANT them to shop, but buying stuff for your kids the day after Christmas? WTF?

Schmeg said:
I'm sure that's what happened...they'll try to be sneaky and all go out on Wednesday instead and my little understaffed store will be a mob scene and we'll have $8 in because they'll all just want to return crap. :crack:

So it too late to come up with our own policy..........

All Christmas returns must be completed by close of business December 26. If this is not done:madspit: nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.............your stuck with them and you may as well plan on regifting them or better yet, donate them to charities

does that come off as too hostile?:shifty:

I think they were just playing New Year's Day on the football game. :eyebrow:

Schmeg said:
ask if they'd all gotten coal in their stockings or something.

I pratically did...at least compared to what I read in the booty thread. :crack::dance:

I did not hear NYD on the football game.

I was doing some Cleveland research. I shouldn't count my chickens....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom