Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sooooo hungry! I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night other than zantac and tons of diet 7 up....oh and some wine and m&m's. But otherwise, nothing! :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I'm sooooo hungry! I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night other than zantac and tons of diet 7 up....oh and some wine and m&m's. But otherwise, nothing! :tsk:

:drool: M & M's and wine! :laugh:

I drank too much wine last night. It just made me really sleepy. Long but fun day today. Glad I'm home now though.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone! :wave:

Last edited:
*escaping for a few minutes between dinner and prezzies*

My mom has had a Smirnov and a half and she's prolly gonna drive me nuts before Jim comes home! :happy:

She's getting in the tub!

I think Steph is going to play makeup with me. :uhoh:

JIM COME HOME SOON PLEASE!

:hyper: HE'S GETTING OUT EARLY! :hyper: He'll be home in half an hour! :hyper:

My mom wanted me to take the bows off my presents so we could put a bow around Steph and sit her under the tree, as specified by Jim on his Christmas list. She didn't understand why I took offense to this. :|

:lmao: Steph and I are evil...I sent Jim a text that we we convinced Steph to let us open presents early, and then she sent one about how she just didn't open any of his to her. he just called me in a panic. :macdevil:

I just noticed...there isn't a decent or happy QUICK REPLY smilie in the bunch of them.

They all stand for bad things.

My brother-in-law has bet me the WORLD that the Packers played a game in Milwaukee this year.

I know have to figure out what I am going to do with this world when he realizes that they haven't played there since 1994.

:hmm:

Kariann said:

I guess it's assumed that you should only jump to conclusions and respond immediately to bad things.

...and I DO! :D

This is from the front of startribune.com (the Minneapolis paper):

179776.l.jpg

Very memorable night for me!

:barf:

edited eight times for typos

nice friggin beer :mad:

Jon Bream...the concert reviewer...voted it the best show of the year in the Twin Cities! :up:

1. U2, Sept. 23, Target Center. Great passion, great humanity, great light show, great singer, great guitarist, great band. When I listen to the songs on the latest CD, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," they don't sound as awesome as they did that night.

zoney! said:

179776.l.jpg

:barf: :wink:

The beer reminds me of Detroit actually. Some drunk girl came down from her seat and decided to fall all over me spilling both beers she was drinking. :lol: HIIIIIIII!, have you seen U2 before? Boeno is great! :eyebrow: :laugh:

zoney! said:

179776.l.jpg

:bump:

I had a drunk girl behind me too...but that turned out to be a good thing. Drunk girl, thanks for falling into me and pushing me into the guy in front of me, forcing a reinactment (sp?) later!

arw9797 said:
*shameless journal plug*

I posted pictures from tonight!

:mad:
I'll go there as soon as I'm done uploading pictures for my SECOND entry of the day! :shifty:

I've only had like two journals this month so I can do 2 in 12 hours. :yes:

Schmeg said:

:hyper:

I'm in for 2007!

It's always the second weekend of Jan....basically the weekend around his bday. This is the 10th year.

I think this year we are doing an early dinner at Zola beforehand. I fell in love with that restaurant a couple months ago...a wee pricey but my dinner there was :drool:worthy.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I have a headache :crack:

I had one earlier today....I think mine was where the temp warmed up.

I'm getting tired and I SO don't want to go to work tomorrow...I keep reminding myself that it will be time and a half and only 5 hours vs. 8.

You know...CF IM'd me and we conversed there a bit and then she called and we conversed....we are getting together tomorrow but I have no clue as to what we are doing. :shifty:

:whistle: :journalplugagain: :whistle:

I might actually go to bed soon...too much wine today. :yawn:

*edited for 29374928374937 typos. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom