Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned my computer off but then turned it back on to look something up. From the time I had that thought until the time I was back online, probably no longer than 30 seconds, I completely forgot what I wanted to look up. :huh: :scratch:

And once again I think I'm going to be too excited to fall asleep. Hooray for North American ice dancing!!

Somewhere under that that pile of stuff sits my pedalciser...........also hopefully the iPod. Yep things are a little out of control in the bedroom. Haven't done much lately after getting home from work. Just old PT exercises, computer time, icing and Adviling.

Looks like I am gonna have to ask off a weekend just to be able to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls w/ N at the museum. I seem to work every friggin' weekend :( Hating this.

I am beginning to cave in to my desire to see Gaelic Storm in March.....

Somewhere under that that pile of stuff sits my pedalciser...........also hopefully the iPod. Yep things are a little out of control in the bedroom. Haven't done much lately after getting home from work. Just old PT exercises, computer time, icing and Adviling.

Looks like I am gonna have to ask off a weekend just to be able to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls w/ N at the museum. I seem to work every friggin' weekend :( Hating this.

I am beginning to cave in to my desire to see Gaelic Storm in March.....

that's how I was last month but then something lit a fire under me and I did some much needed major cleaning. I love it that everything except my closet is neat and organized. :drool:

That totally sucks that you have to work every weekend. Hopefully your boss isn't a jerk about giving you time off.

I hinted around to my friends about seeing GS in an email. Only one has responded and she answered everything but that. She probably won't go since we're going to see U2 and she's stressing out about saving up. She went to Vegas last year for the first time and I keep telling her going to Denver can't possibly be as much as Vegas :tsk:

I'm so lame, I went to bed instead of watching. Who won? :reject:

Canadians Tessa and Scott won gold, Americans Davis and White got silver, Russians whose names I cannot spell but look vaguely like young Bono got bronze, and Americans Belbin and Agosto should have gotten third but although ice dancing has come a LONG way, we cannot have a podium without Russians.

I'm thinking Igor may have even let Tessa and Meryl share a cookie bar, after last night. But that's it until Worlds.

Plushenko is a weirdo. I hate it when people can't just keep their mouth's shut and be gracious enough to give the other person their time in the spotlight instead of publicly saying how great they are and the other person doesn't deserve their win. He won a medal so he can't be too disappointed with that. Maybe he'll retire now.....

My computer just asked me if I wanted to do an update. :crazy: :crack: I got a little nervous when I clicked yes. It took less than 5 minutes for 8 updates and to restart. Then it said the camera I use has updates and did I want to update that as well. So now I have another update/restart. After blowing up the PC laptop I was a little nervous. But at least this thing is under warranty. :yikes:

Canadians Tessa and Scott won gold, Americans Davis and White got silver, Russians whose names I cannot spell but look vaguely like young Bono got bronze, and Americans Belbin and Agosto should have gotten third but although ice dancing has come a LONG way, we cannot have a podium without Russians.

I'm thinking Igor may have even let Tessa and Meryl share a cookie bar, after last night. But that's it until Worlds.

Thank you! :hug:

we have a comforter on the couch that Lily snuggles under and sleeps. I didn't turn the light on when I went to find her but I knew she was under there so I stuck my head under the covers. The second I lifted it up was the same time she has a big sneeze.....all over my face. Nothing like a little cat snot on your face :crack: If I would have turned the light on first I would have been able to react and move before the sneeze. I always wonder what goes on her cute little fury head but I think this time I know, judging by the look of satisfaction on her face when I turned the light on. I think she enjoyed sneezing all over me.

and yeah...so much for going to bed early :angry:

I'm going to bed early tonight. :drool: And then I'm getting up early, to take my car for an oil change and have the stupid door I all but destroyed looked at again. And now the driver's side rearview mirror is cracked. I remember when I had really good luck...I want my really good luck back! :lol:

mac and cheese sounded like a good idea after a 2 1/2 hour nap but now I'm not so convinced that was the best thing for dinner. :tsk: :barf: I've been eating really healthy the past few months so that could be why I feel like I have a brick in my stomach.

Hope I can sleep tonight. Went to bed at midnight last night, with a very stuff nose and scratchy throat, and just exhausted. Got up at 5:30 (usual), felt like dog crap, e-mailed my boss and told him I was staying home, went back to bed, slept until 1:00 p.m. (!!) Both cats were on the bed with me, and I was cold, so I stayed in bed until 2:30. I do feel somewhat better, so I'll most likely head to work in the morning. Snowing again. :huh:

Hope I can sleep tonight. Went to bed at midnight last night, with a very stuff nose and scratchy throat, and just exhausted. Got up at 5:30 (usual), felt like dog crap, e-mailed my boss and told him I was staying home, went back to bed, slept until 1:00 p.m. (!!) Both cats were on the bed with me, and I was cold, so I stayed in bed until 2:30. I do feel somewhat better, so I'll most likely head to work in the morning. Snowing again. :huh:
Hope you are feeling better today :hug: *sprays self w/ disinfectant after hug ;)*
Snow is just grand :|. They are saying that we may get wrap around snow from the NY storm...........um, no. NY can keep it :mad:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

My lampshade is not the one for the lamp so it falls off if I barely even touch the table. This time it hit the can of orange crush on my side table and orange went EVERYWHERE :scream: The can of carpet cleaner was put away just about empty :| so....thank you 7 up! I had to pour an entire can (both diet) all over the floor to get rid of the orange. The cat freaked out and won't come near me now. She didn't do it but I think my reaction scared her so now she's in hiding and I think I'm high on fumes coming from the carpet cleaner. :angry:

Why does my cable ALWAYS become unstable when there's good TV?!? :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom