Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So J answering her messages on FB would be nice.
Acknowledgement of phone issue now J :D /said w/ friendship and love oh and ETA, some impatience :shifty::reject:

My mother manages to drive me crazy from 1000 miles away. :crack: I guess that's her job.

:uhoh: ^
Oh and drink the leftover Guinness :) then when the cupcakes are done, eat one of those.........my solution.

iTunes :crack: :crazy: I have all of my purchased music put into proper playlists now. I'm really impressed with myself that I had over 60 singles/rare U2 songs outside of the albums that I got from the Complete U2. I know I took a lot of the remixes off but I was really concerned about the live stuff and the rare songs but I should have a little more faith in myself because I know what I like and don't like and I would never take songs of my iPod that I like so....now I just have to upload a bazillion cd's. :crack:

:uhoh: ^
Oh and drink the leftover Guinness :) then when the cupcakes are done, eat one of those.........my solution.

I finished the leftovers a long time ago! I might have to eat a cupcake...but I just realized I haven't eaten anything but cupcake batter, crumbs, and cream cheese frosting since I got home from work. And my tummy is growling but I don't feel like eating ANYTHING.

I think you could live on another planet and she would drive you crazy. I felt the same way last year living in another state.

I think you're right. I guess I should be glad that for some reason she refuses to call me unless it's my birthday or the Original Dance in the Olympics...

Speaking of cupcakes...do I have to refrigerate the ones I've cream cheese frosted?

Also speaking of cupcakes...here is my contribution!

DSCN1942.jpg

Ready to go to work!

DSCN1943.jpg

These are from the heart-shaped mold but don't really look like hearts.

I have a few more cooling in the fridge so I can frost them at a decent time before going to bed. :)

yes....it's cream cheese. Even though there's sugar in them it's still dairy.

What's up with the Guinness/cream cheese mix that everyone is making? I could have given you a Bailey's glaze instead! :drool: Next time....:)

yes....it's cream cheese. Even though there's sugar in them it's still dairy.

What's up with the Guinness/cream cheese mix that everyone is making? I could have given you a Bailey's glaze instead! :drool: Next time....:)

Thanks, Cake Boss...I guess I could have guessed that. :der:

I have to make mine as G-rated as possible for work and hope that a cup of beer distributed over 26-ish cupcakes isn't inappropriate!

just be sure to put them in an airtight container in the fridge or they will be hard as a rock tomorrow.

Oh right....don't want to get drunk at work! Cup of beer? Mine recipe is a full pint! Good and bad I guess. More in the cake but none for me :sad:

My cupcakes are in the fridge just waiting to go.
The creme cheese topping is what came w/ orig. recipe.
Will take the recipe for the Bailly's one :flirt:

just be sure to put them in an airtight container in the fridge or they will be hard as a rock tomorrow.

Oh right....don't want to get drunk at work! Cup of beer? Mine recipe is a full pint! Good and bad I guess. More in the cake but none for me :sad:

:yikes: I'll have to pretend my aluminum-thing-with-plastic-lid is airtight. I can hold off frosting some of the others until non-work people can enjoy them.

:yikes: I'll have to pretend my aluminum-thing-with-plastic-lid is airtight. I can hold off frosting some of the others until non-work people can enjoy them.

no tupperware?!?! Come to my house! I have more than my fair share :crazy: I do use them a lot since I always have to bring things to people but lately I have been buying boxes so I don't have to worry about getting my containers back.

no tupperware?!?! Come to my house! I have more than my fair share :crazy: I do use them a lot since I always have to bring things to people but lately I have been buying boxes so I don't have to worry about getting my containers back.

I lose them faster than socks in the dryer. I have one that holds the heart-shaped ones (less the one I ate) and I popped the rest in a freezer bag and put them in the pantry. The vultures at work should devour the 12 I'm bringing pretty quickly tomorrow, and I'll meet up with some friends in the 'hood tomorrow night, and then there's plenty to share with that guy who lives here on the weekends.

I was too lazy and lame to make such beautiful things as your cupcakes. So I made soda bread, and it is good. :reject:

the bread baker at work told me last week she would make soda bread so I didn't make any. When she found out we weren't doing anything festive tomorrow she decided there was no point in making it....not even one for me :sad: I think I'll make some with raisins this weekend. :drool:

I'm in no rush to rewrite my iPod but I want to do as much as I can so by the time I'm back at the lake full time I'll be able to make changes to it if I want to. As sucky as this project is, my new computer has made this iTunes project so much easier! I had about 350 purchased songs (mainly the complete U2) on my iPod. My iPod says I have a total of 1300 songs but aside from about 5-6 cd's, I think I have almost everything to make my iPod same as always. I went through the 'Pod for songs I didn't see anywhere and made a list plus I made a list of some mixes I have so I can just mix those up again. There's about 10 U2 songs, mainly oddball live stuff that I got from winmx back in the day that I'm not sure how I'll get again but maybe if I go through the crapload of cd's marked "U2 mix" (so original!) I might find some of them. My PC was so old and crappy that it wouldn't read a lot of cd's that it burned years before but Mac reads them all :heart: so maybe I just pop them all in and see what's on them.

So connection made w/ J and J. Should be set for tomorrow.
A certain pastry chef should expect a phone call from the concert :up:

So connection made w/ J and J. Should be set for tomorrow.
A certain pastry chef should expect a phone call from the concert :up:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:angel: wish list :flirt:

LOVER'S WRECK!!!! :love:

Anything new!

other than that whatever you feel like spamming my voicemail with :D I'll be out drinking lots and lots of Guinness so I probably won't answer.

My mother manages to drive me crazy from 1000 miles away. :crack: I guess that's her job.

mine is just :coocoo: today over something she suggested I do, then when I followed up with part of it, it became a bad idea and she was just really talking and wasn't serious. At lease your's in 1000 miles away. :crazy: That was the nuttiest conversation I've had in a while......

ok can we stand another ARW iTunes update!?!?!? :happy: I have now managed to find all but 2 U2 singles/rare stuff that I never thought I'd find. I can't tell you have many cd's I have labeled "U2 mix" on them but thankfully I kept them all and they have what I want. I'm sure if I keep this up I'll find the other ones. I'm now at 850 out of 1300ish. I can't find a few U2 concerts plus I'm missing Bruce and a GS album or two. So I'm almost there. I feel better about this than I did yesterday on my way home from my friends house with an empty tower and my dead hard drive in my front seat.

I was too lazy and lame to make such beautiful things as your cupcakes. So I made soda bread, and it is good. :reject:

I was looking for soda bread, but I couldn't find any down here. I didn't look very hard, but you don't have to in New England; it's the first thing you walk into at the grocery store starting February 27th. I just realized I have whole caraway in my spice rack and could probably make my own.

mine is just :coocoo: today over something she suggested I do, then when I followed up with part of it, it became a bad idea and she was just really talking and wasn't serious. At lease your's in 1000 miles away. :crazy: That was the nuttiest conversation I've had in a while......

Mine is 1000 miles away but having an epic hissy fit about my brother that she can't actually take out on him and my dad won't listen to so I get it in nasty-gram e-mails. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom