Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought I'd wandered into the wrong chat thread again. :lol:

I am on break from my class...eating a poached egg on toast, some raspberry yougurt, and orange juice (there's some food for fah, even though it's too late. ;) ) Anybody want to buy some life insurance in Indiana? :D

I had waffles with apricot jam for breakfast.

I'm trying to motivate myself but I'm soooooooooooo tired as I got called into work last night :yawn:

~must do shopping for mini fah birthdays and parties this week~

Doozer61 said:
i didn't know we were supposed to talk about food :huh:

It was a reference to a certain Randoooooooooomer who is baking her brains out, posting pics in her journal and making us all hungry

Don't worry ~ I still love you

in bed :flirt:

I am being halfway productive and I have to leave for work soon
:(
I just took garbage out and it is like Spring :love: All the snow and ice are melting!
Operation Petticoat with Cary Grant is on and I have to leave for work :grumpy:
In continuing with what was eaten today ~ a english muffin was scarfed down by me
I see Doozer was at it again..............:scream:

:) I kid, I kid........................
World domination must be her plan :wink:

:crack: we made Baguettes again tonight. Four times in less than 2 weeks.......:rolleyes: practice makes perfect and the Baguette is the symbol of French cooking, or something like that, and since we're at a French culinary school we need to perfect Baguettes! :scream: :|

We also made more fun knots and focaccia bread :drool: Tonight was rosemarry focaccia. Coming up this week is garlic and carmelized onions focaccia. :drool: I don't think baguettes are on the list for things to make the rest of this week :love:

I loooove having an hour and a half for lunch with this class I'm taking, and that it's close to home! Work is technically closer to home, but lately I'm lucky to get 15 minutes to throw some food down my throat. Too bad today's the last day!

...and then I have to register to take the World's Hardest Test to get my Life Insurance License for the state of Indiana. :uhoh:

arw9797 said:
:crack: we made Baguettes again tonight. Four times in less than 2 weeks.......:rolleyes: practice makes perfect and the Baguette is the symbol of French cooking, or something like that, and since we're at a French culinary school we need to perfect Baguettes! :scream: :|

We also made more fun knots and focaccia bread :drool: Tonight was rosemarry focaccia. Coming up this week is garlic and carmelized onions focaccia. :drool: I don't think baguettes are on the list for things to make the rest of this week :love:

Seriously...you need to figure out how to send me some of this stuff. :drool: I loooooove bread.

I seriously need to get ready for work.

They want me to pay $87.50 on the Indiana Insurance website to register to take the test. :eek: I think I better try to register tomorrow from my branch and maybe they can reimburse me up front.

arw9797 said:
I don't think baguettes are on the list for things to make the rest of this week :love:

:|

Just kidding. We made baguettes AGAIN tonight only this time we cut them to look like sheafs of wheat :cute:

Two more people dropped out this week! :der: 25 down to 18 in 6 1/2 weeks. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom