Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #466
pgv
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:30 PM
Wow you're going to a killers concert?! Maybe when you actually get there the concert itself will make you feel better

Old 04-18-2007, 04:33 PM   #467
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I really don't feel like going to The Killers concert tonight . I'm exhausted from work and not feeling so hot. But I paid for a ticket, so I'll use it.

They just better be damn good. Did you hear me Brandon Flowers? I said damn good
I'll go if you don't want to!

Old 04-18-2007, 10:50 PM   #468
ONE
love, blood, life

work or a Killers concert............work or a Killers concert.
I'll take the concert!
Work was crazy tonight *whew*
Old 04-19-2007, 12:13 AM   #469
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:30 PM
He was damn good .

It was a good show, better than the last time I saw them even. Kind of a weird vibe though. I don't know if that's because of the recent events or not. Some sections were really enthusiastic and other sections were attentive, but subdued .

My one complaint - the sound at the USF Sundome is awful. Really, really awful. I don't know why The Killers always play there (well twice anyway) and not the forum or the amphitheatre (yeah, I know I spelled that wrong probably ).
Old 04-19-2007, 03:06 PM   #470
arw
Blue Crack Addict

What do I want for my birthday? Any suggestions? That seems to be the question of choice this week from my family. I don't want/need anything other than cash and that's usually not an option. Everyone wants to buy me something I can open. I can open an envelope of cash!

Old 04-19-2007, 04:22 PM   #471
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
What do I want for my birthday? Any suggestions? That seems to be the question of choice this week from my family. I don't want/need anything other than cash and that's usually not an option. Everyone wants to buy me something I can open. I can open an envelope of cash!

Nothing beats the gift of cash!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #472
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:30 PM
Another vote for cash here! Once I started working, anything I really want I buy for myself anyway (and the other stuff I want that is too expensive is too expensive to ask for as a gift )

If not, maybe suggest to your family that they treat you to a dinner at a really nice restaurant. That's what my sister and I did for our birthday this year.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:02 AM   #473
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
Another vote for cash here! Once I started working, anything I really want I buy for myself anyway (and the other stuff I want that is too expensive is too expensive to ask for as a gift )

If not, maybe suggest to your family that they treat you to a dinner at a really nice restaurant. That's what my sister and I did for our birthday this year.
they'll take me out anywhere I want to go! That's part of our birthday tradition is we go wherever in the birthday boy/girl's day. Sooooo.......if you can convince my parents to give me cash that would be lovely. Otherwise I have to find something so my mom can see me open something. What a problem to have!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:56 AM   #474
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:30 AM
Quote:

they'll take me out anywhere I want to go! That's part of our birthday tradition is we go wherever in the birthday boy/girl's day. Sooooo.......if you can convince my parents to give me cash that would be lovely. Otherwise I have to find something so my mom can see me open something. What a problem to have!
Anywhere

Pick somewhere warm and tropical or perhaps very Irish like Dublin
Old 04-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #475
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:30 PM
Quote:

when I'm a Pastry Chef in Southern CA, I can be available for all of your pastry needs. Hopefully in a year!

Work on your crusty/flaky specialties. I like chocolate croissants, but not too much chocolate. I'll be waiting
Old 04-20-2007, 04:50 PM   #476
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

cash.............another vote for cash

My friends and family are not big into giving cash or gift cards........
I have managed to get them to purchase iTunes gift cards, though
Old 04-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #477
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I have the day off and it's really nice out but part of me just wants to stay in bed half the day. CF wants to introduce me to a guy that she works with at one of her jobs and I am not really in the mood to try to be all friendly etc that goes with that situation. I didnt give her a set answer for this weekend so I'm hoping she hasn't already asked him to meet us. I'm open to meeting the guy as he sounds decent just not the next couple of days.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #478
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I have the day off and it's really nice out but part of me just wants to stay in bed half the day. CF wants to introduce me to a guy that she works with at one of her jobs and I am not really in the mood to try to be all friendly etc that goes with that situation. I didnt give her a set answer for this weekend so I'm hoping she hasn't already asked him to meet us. I'm open to meeting the guy as he sounds decent just not the next couple of days.
Do it!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #479
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

cash.............another vote for cash

My friends and family are not big into giving cash or gift cards........
I have managed to get them to purchase iTunes gift cards, though
Wow, between my brother and I and his family (my sister in law and my nephews) we live off the gift cards for birthdays. I pretty much know thats what I will get from them for my birthday.

Like I said, nothing beats the gift of cash!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #480
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
You should just go. I had a dinner date last night myself. After the day I had at work I didnt feel like going at all. But I did anyway and had a good time. It was actually just what I needed after a bad day. So I say go for it!