Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I helped my Chef with a demo at school this morning. It was really fun! I had to plate the stuff for the audience, get him some supplies, and clean up. He made a white chocolate cheesecake with a rhubarb compote on top. It was really good! He made individual cheesecakes yesterday so all I had to do with plate them with the cookie crust and compote.

I got 100 extra credit points for volunteering. So that means I can really suck at the written tests and not have to worry :D Also, he gave us (there was another student with us) a bunch of mini cheescakes to take home plus some vanilla beans. :love: Those things are so expensive! I'm excited to have some to play around with now.

shari schultz said:

Wondering how things went :)

It went ok but there really wasn't a true spark of attraction or what I would say is a connection but he seems like a nice guy so I told CF we could all meet up again and she could give him my number if he wanted it....but with the way I work lord knows if/when I'd be able to talk to him since he works when I'm off. :shrug:

There is a bakery that opened up last summer right by the lake that I like to walk around. It's in a perfect location from home, walking around the lake, and on the way to school. They are finally hiring! Registers only for now but that's ok...it's a foot in the door. However, right now they only have an evening shift open. :scream: :mad: They're emailing me an application. I'll still fill it out. Maybe they will need someone in the morning instead. :sad:

the original name for the thread was something like randooomdumdoooomdum. I know it had "dum" somewhere in it. I think the original thread was created about 6 years ago. I can't remember......

Back
Top Bottom