Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #301
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah

Wow that was fast

The perfect snack size eh

I walked past the vending machine in the lounge at work and Kit Kats were in it. I scoffed at them and dove into one that you sent

Old 03-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #302
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:23 AM
I think I forgot to mention that I was going to see Eric Clapton last night

I am a wee bit disappointed

Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #303
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:23 PM
What happened?

Clapton not good or something came up and you didn't get to go?
Old 03-25-2007, 02:45 PM   #304
fah
Blue Crack Addict

^ I went to the show but....

He never spoke to the crowd

And while I appreciate great solos (guitars, drums, keyboards) if some of the solos had been shorter we probably would have heard more songs
Old 03-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #305
fah
Blue Crack Addict

I should add that the Robert Cray Band opened and they were awesome but only played for 35 minutes.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #306
arw
Blue Crack Addict

this no working thing is going to be such a huge adjustment. I'm at the theatre now. Normally on Sundays I rush home to do all of my laundry and homework. Not only do I not have to worry about getting all of my laundry done, but I can take my time doing the project that is due on Wed.

I'm going to go home and bake a ton of scones!!!!!!!!!

There's a huge storm coming! I can't wait for it to start pouring. Then everything will turn green
Old 03-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #307
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm going to go home and bake a ton of scones!!!!!!!!!

There's a huge storm coming! I can't wait for it to start pouring. Then everything will turn green

It's been really nice here this weekend so all of the trees are budding. I'm thinking we could have some green by next weekend.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #308
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

It's been really nice here this weekend so all of the trees are budding. I'm thinking we could have some green by next weekend.

It's supposed to rain next weekend Also, it's going to be really warm the following week. I feel a shopping trip in order this week for clothes! All I have to wear is hoodies, hoodies, and more hoodies!
Old 03-25-2007, 08:45 PM   #309
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

It's supposed to rain next weekend Also, it's going to be really warm the following week. I feel a shopping trip in order this week for clothes! All I have to wear is hoodies, hoodies, and more hoodies!
I guess I would rather it rain on the weekend vs. the week after. It could end up changing by then so who knows.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:04 PM   #310
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Slight issue........yes, I know I should have taken care of this tiny little matter before I quit my job, but I did not. There's only so many things I could think about in a day over the last 11 weeks and this was just not one of them (that was really to my mother )

The health insurance I was going to sign up for through school is apparently not an option for me. The brochure says NOTHING, not one single word, about pre-existing conditions. I looked it over 20 times in the last few weeks so I thought it would be ok. I just went to their website. Big, bold letters: NO PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS will be covered. I guess breathing really isn't all that important.

I'm covered through Saturday. I have an appointment at my allergist on Wed. He could probably hook me up with a few months worth of meds but that's it. I feel like I exceeded my freebies a few years ago when I was laid off and my dr gave me free drugs for almost a year.

I went onto a health care provider website and it gives no info on student rates. It also gives no info at all unless you give them your name, address, and phone number....so they can call me non stop tomorrow until I answer the phone. I'd rather read up on something before I give out my private info.

Crap

Did I mention that I told my mother about this? Oh yeah........

She's going to do the following:

1. come down here soon to discuss (yell at me) about why I'm just finding this out. Also, remind me that I need insurance for my asthma meds, like I don't already know that.

2. Call me bright and early tomorrow, well before 9:00 am, to remind me that I must spend the day finding insurance asap....she'll also remind me for the millionth time that I need to clean my room, bathroom, and the part of the hallway that I've taken over, before I leave on Saturday.

I'm sure there's more. She's not going to let this one go until I show her proof of insurance. In between yelling at me about the insurance and my mess that I haven't gotten to because I haven't been home for more than 5 minutes since the beginning of Jan, she'll throw in that I need to get my license renewed and new tabs since mine expired in Jan. I love that the DMV sends a postcard for all to read that things have, or will soon, expire.

I love being 16 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly have a massive headache.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #311
Blue Crack Supplier

What about www.ehealthinsurance.com ?

I did a quick look and when you click "individual and family" health insurance, you can get quotes (full time college student). You only need to enter your zip code, age and gender.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #312
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
What about www.ehealthinsurance.com ?

I did a quick look and when you click "individual and family" health insurance, you can get quotes (full time college student). You only need to enter your zip code, age and gender.
Thank you!

I just checked it out. One of the 3 carriers in my area is the one that gives no info on their online site. I'll call tomorrow. There's 2 other ones on this website that I didn't even think about looking into.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #313
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Thank you!

I just checked it out. One of the 3 carriers in my area is the one that gives no info on their online site. I'll call tomorrow. There's 2 other ones on this website that I didn't even think about looking into.

I don't know what their policies are on pre-existing conditions, but at least it's a start . I did a search on msn for "student health insurance" and that site popped up. There might be more if that one doesn't pan out.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:11 PM   #314
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I went up to the kitchen. I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything today other than organic honey mustard pretzels and strawberries. As I was waiting for my toast to be done, my mother came into the room.

1. She asked me if I found out anything else about the insurance. It's Sunday night! I can't call anywhere until tomorrow.

2. She reminded me that I need to "deep clean" the downstairs. Tomorrow is Monday. I have all week! My project for school and my written exam are both on Wed. I have all of Thursday and Friday to clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done. I think there's a challenge on Food Network. Looks like a pastry competition
Old 03-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #315
ONE
love, blood, life

Good luck with the insurance hunt...........
Off to watch House