Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Indians are bringing their snow :mad:
Winter Storm Warning tonight through tomorrow :mad:
4-7 inches of wet, heavy, icky snow

I feel completely exhausted tonight for some reason........also have the makings of a migraine. I think I'll go lay down for awhile.........:wave:

And tonight the mini fah softball season begins:

At least 1 game + another game or practise per mini fah per week = :crazy:

Oh, I almost forgot the two tournaments

Thankfully the softball season is only 9 weeks long

:crack: I just spent the last 3 hours writing a paper. I have a 2 page rough draft due tomorrow for science. It's supposed to be our earliest or most memorable experience in nature. I tried my best to keep it short but it just didn't work out. It's 4 pages. :crazy: He stressed several times to make sure the essays are 2 pages. Maybe it was make sure it's at least 2 pages. I hope so or my story is going to be very dull! My intro is two pages alone! :der:

fah said:

:hug:

Sends thoughts of a cool dark room your way
That is what eventually worked. I cracked open the window a little and let the cold air in...............the only problem is that I forgot to close the window when I got up to shower........... well the snowstorm began and the winds kicked up and when I opened the bedroom door..............the lamp went tipping over and took the phone with it..........................:happy:
It's a good day :up: We have lost power once already. I have to go into work at 2:45 :( :scream:

shari schultz said:
Have lost power 3 times today.
I am sick of re-setting clocks

Theres really nothing worse than a powercut, especially when its at night :mad: we had one last week right in the middle of Lost.

Or in the middle of the night when you're downloading a torrent - you wake up in the morning expecting it to be finished, only to realize you've still got hours to go because you have to restart your computer :mad: .

My mother just told me in detail about her trials at the dentist today. I did not need to know how to treat two dry sockets by digging around and making the blood flow again because it didn't clot right the first time (w/o pain meds). Thanks mom :| . She also has a habit of telling gross stories from her nursing days during dinnertime :up:.

partygirlvox and kelly ~ frustrating, yes, on both counts :yepsiree:

The power went out at work this afternoon........twice. It came back up though. Power did go out in the mall, however.

The snow is melting :drool:

:| it snowed, then melted, then snowed again today. I got out of school to find all 4 of my car doors FROZEN shut! :scream: That didn't even happen with it was technically winter!!!!!!!! :mad:

:sad: I just want it to be green and pretty out already. :sad:

After 3 days in my new class, I have 4 tarts and 3 cheesecakes in my freezer. I still have bread from the last class to get rid of! We're making 4 pies tomorrow night :crack: I this keeps up I'm going to have a dessert buffet every Sunday night! :der: We have two refrigerators here but the one in the kitchen is usually filled with meat! :barf:

:happy: there is nothing on TV at this hour. :(

We made chiffon pies tonight. Pumpkin and chocolate. My Chef's demo went on too long or we would have made a lemon one too. That's tomorrow along with a peanut butter/chocolate pie in an oreo cookie crust. :drool:

I haven't felt this worn out for an entire week in ages. The weirdest part of the week was the fact that we had a duck and a skunk both in the parking lot at work one night when I left and apparently at some point LP saw them fighting on the monitors. I heard and saw the duck when I left but only smelled the skunk. A few months ago coyotes were spotted around a marshy pond in the other side of the road from the parking lot. A and I were laughing last night that we work in the middle of a Wild Kingdom episode.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Did the duck win or the skunk? :hmm:

R.I.P. The guy who owned shari's chair:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18112441/?GT1=9246

:(
Hawaii2006213-1.jpg

^The Don Ho chair
Don,
Thank you for the use of the beach chair ~ MUCH APPRECIATED! It was quite comfy.
The Broken Leg Gal

Kariann said:

I only saw the duck waddle out from in between the cars so you never know!

:hmm: Havent seen her on here much lately. So she could be to busy hanging outside of your work duck fighting.

Back
Top Bottom