Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Gotta love a near 50 degree drop in temperature within 2 days. :|

At least there isnt any snow shoveling. :| Some areas here closer to Lake Michigan got 5 or 6 inches last night. :yikes: Fortunately I'm farther away from the lake and all I got was a dusting.

I think its the last cold blast before spring gets here for good. I just hope it doesnt go straight to summer temps. Spring and Fall are my favorite times of the year. Perfect temps and weather.

Well at least my dog seems to enjoy the snow. :lol:

HPIM1019.jpg

:| I have to pick up a certified letter at the post office. It's from the health insurance place. Funny how a week away makes you forget all about the fact that you just drove all over the US without insurance.

I don't know what to do with myself. I literally have nothing to do. There's nothing on TV. I don't even have a good book to read. It's freezing out or I'd go for a walk. I'm not used to having down time. :der:

Happy Easter Randooomers :wave:

On menu today:

Roast Turkey
Stuffing
Garlic Smashed Pototoes
Sweet Potatoes
Cauliflower with a yummy cheese sauce surrounded by baby carrots and broccoli
Peas/Corn
Cranberry Sauce
Gravy
White dinner rolls
Beer bread

Dessert:

Pecan Pie
Spice Cake
Strawberry Jello

Have I forgotten anything :hmm:

Oh yeah, assorted beverages :D

I need some more chocolate :shifty:

arw9797 said:
I don't know what to do with myself. I literally have nothing to do. There's nothing on TV. I don't even have a good book to read. It's freezing out or I'd go for a walk. I'm not used to having down time. :der:

I don't know what to suggest but your sig is distracting me :drool:

fah said:
Happy Easter Randooomers :wave:

On menu today:

Roast Turkey
Stuffing
Garlic Smashed Pototoes
Sweet Potatoes
Cauliflower with a yummy cheese sauce surrounded by baby carrots and broccoli
Peas/Corn
Cranberry Sauce
Gravy
White dinner rolls
Beer bread

Dessert:

Pecan Pie
Spice Cake
Strawberry Jello

Have I forgotten anything :hmm:

Oh yeah, assorted beverages :D

I need some more chocolate :shifty:

:drool: YUM!!!!!!!

one of my classmates just called me to discuss our carpooling situation. We talked about a few things that happened our last week of school. It seems like school was a year ago. :crazy: I forgot about a few people already! :der:

I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!!!!!:drool:

arw9797 said:

:cute: cute dog! What's his/her name?

Her name is Lizzy Mae. Her mothers name was Brandy Mae, so that is where the "Mae" came from. I wanted to name her Paddy Mae, because she had great big pads on her paws when she was a puppy and it was sort of like Padme' from Star Wars. :nerd: My Ex's step mother's name was Patty though so she didnt like that. :shrug: So I was overruled.

Apparently Milwaukee is Cleveland tomorrow night. That is the second time we have become Cleveland. First time was for Major League the movie :heart:
Snow in Cleveland means the Indian/Angel game is being played here..............well alrighty then.

shari schultz said:
Apparently Milwaukee is Cleveland tomorrow night. That is the second time we have become Cleveland. First time was for Major League the movie :heart:
Snow in Cleveland means the Indian/Angel game is being played here..............well alrighty then.

Do you guys have a dome?

Wow, I never thought I'd here the words "baseball" and "snowed out" in the same sentence . . . this is freaky weather :shifty:.

We have a sliding dome...........we can open it, close it, open it, close it, open it, close it............then it breaks and then it stays closed until they fix it............then we can open it, close it, open it, close it..............repeat. :D

Our racing sausages will be there in an unofficial capacity, too

shari schultz said:
Our racing sausages will be there in an unofficial capacity, too

I don't know what the above refers to but I keep laughing and the mini fahs keep saying "Mom, it's not that funny" and I keep saying "I know" but I can't stop laughing

:help:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

after seeing Cleveland in person on Friday, I'm not surprised they are moving to Milwaukee for a few days. It was a snowy mess there!

Blue Room said:

Her name is Lizzy Mae. Her mothers name was Brandy Mae, so that is where the "Mae" came from. I wanted to name her Paddy Mae, because she had great big pads on her paws when she was a puppy and it was sort of like Padme' from Star Wars. :nerd: My Ex's step mother's name was Patty though so she didnt like that. :shrug: So I was overruled.

I like Lizzy! I've known way too many Patty's in my day...most of them were grumpy and old :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom