Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
I took my first full week off work in a year! I work today at Job 2 for a few hours and then I have a rush of last minutes tasks to get done before company arrives. :)

:drool: Road Trip!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

:uhoh: :yikes: I haven't packed yet.........

That sucking noise you just heard is me being sucked into watching Father Of The Bride with Steve Martin ~ AGAIN.

J may be running late............rain storm. What is it about the three of us getting together that induces flooding and in the summer tornadoes?

^sounds fun

I have had the day off. Windows wide open! Fresh Spring air.
Why am I such a friggin' pack rat? I have also been sucking on lemon drops all day and have furry teeth :yuck:

shari schultz said:
^sounds fun

I have had the day off. Windows wide open! Fresh Spring air.
Why am I such a friggin' pack rat? I have also been sucking on lemon drops all day and have furry teeth :yuck:

Yes, and we are expecting snow here by the end of the week! :crack: Hopefully thats it until next December!

No randooooom things happened to anyone today? I killed the thread :reject:.

I didn't mean to make fun of everyone's crazy weather.

I also accidently wacked myself in the face so hard I thought for a few seconds that I broke my nose :reject:. I'm very good at injuring myself in stupid ways :banghead:.

Last edited:
:|

I haven't been around much and I had a crappy day at work

:|

And, on April 1st it snowed here too...yeah, there I was in my kitchen when the mini fahs and Mr fah said 'its snowing'. Well I didn't believe them because I didn't want to be the April fool but sure enough...big fat snowdrops

It is supposed to get upto 22C (74F) this weekend :combust:

kellyahern said:
No randooooom things happened to anyone today? I killed the thread :reject:.

I didn't mean to make fun of everyone's crazy weather.

I also accidently wacked myself in the face so hard I thought for a few seconds that I broke my nose :reject:. I'm very good at injuring myself in stupid ways :banghead:.

Talented just like me :wink:

Sorry about the bad day, fah :hug:

399 million gallons of sewage, storm water dumped
An estimated 399 million gallons of untreated sewage and storm water poured into local rivers and Lake Michigan from combined sewers in central Milwaukee and a portion of Shorewood after Tuesday morning's downpour, officials said Thursday
Last year Oahu dumped sewage into the canal and ocean right before I went
This year my city has tried to cheer me up and has done the same thing. It is just like being in Hawaii again.............except for the no leaves on the trees and the 33 degree temp :wink: the brown water :heart: / sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom