Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
macgavin2.jpg

They were listening to New Year's Day from Red Rocks. :drool:

:hyper: I'm so excited...my aunt and uncle invited not just the immediate family up to their cabin for the 4th but the entire family...all of the cousins too. My mom wants to go up on Saturday and stay for the weekend and leave on Monday. I looked and there's still hotel rooms available. Not sure how I feel about sharing a room with the parents. It's doubtful my brother will go but my sister is planning it so maybe she'll want to get our own room. I love it up there. It's one big forrest with lakes everywhere :drool: OK wait...that's how it is where I live. :| But it's just different up north than in the cities. :yes: I can't wait :D:D:D I love getting together with the whole family. My mom's cousins are all a riot!

arw9797 said:
:hyper: I'm so excited...my aunt and uncle invited not just the immediate family up to their cabin for the 4th but the entire family...all of the cousins too. My mom wants to go up on Saturday and stay for the weekend and leave on Monday. I looked and there's still hotel rooms available. Not sure how I feel about sharing a room with the parents. It's doubtful my brother will go but my sister is planning it so maybe she'll want to get our own room. I love it up there. It's one big forrest with lakes everywhere :drool: OK wait...that's how it is where I live. :| But it's just different up north than in the cities. :yes: I can't wait :D:D:D I love getting together with the whole family. My mom's cousins are all a riot!

That's cool...at least your family weekend should be more fun than mine!

I think I'm going to upgrade my cell phone...I've been on the fence about doing so but my parents have offered to pay the difference if I want to get the one I'm :drool:ing over for my birthday. This comes with the understanding that I will get nothing else come August.

Queen Bee said:
I can look outside my window and see the desert. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:madspit:

Go take some :camera: for me!!!!

I'm curious about where you live. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa all looked like a forrest with cacti instead of evergreens to me. I didn't get that much out of it like I do when I go to the desert in So Cal. What does your desert look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom