Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

Sad story coming up...

None, I repeat none of my regular concert buddies wanted to go see either Oasis or Pearl Jam...so I didn't get tickets

:sad:
:( That IS a sad story. I'd probably have the same problem. I was BEGGING people to go see Pearl Jam two years ago...and REM more recently...I know people with crappy taste in music.

Queen Bee said:

I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A CERTAIN GUITAR PLAYER WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!
OKAY, GOOD!!! IN THAT CASE, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

I almost forgot...I'm also going to see Dierks Bentley. I actually have no idea who he is but one of my concert buddies is a big and I mean big country music fan and she wanted to go and the tickets were pretty cheap

http://www.nbc4i.com/weather/index.html

He's the one on the right end of the little picture of the 4 guys on top. I can't find the profiles with the pictures. :(

I'm about to fall alseep in my chair so I think I'm going to have to hand the legwork over to you. Sorry!

fah said:
It's time for me to go and make mini fah lunches for tomorrow.

I made myself a really yummy wrap with smoked turkey...I think I will have the same tomorrow :drool:
:drool: Will you make me lunch, too??

:wave: Night everyone!

Schmeg said:

:( That IS a sad story. I'd probably have the same problem. I was BEGGING people to go see Pearl Jam two years ago...and REM more recently...I know people with crappy taste in music.

damn:| we would have gone with ya:drool: We saw them in Montreal then. In sept we are going to see them,and again in Penn. when they open for the Stones!!:hyper:

I have the day off and I have so far been a total waste of space. :yawn: I REALLY need to clean my room and go buy some things since the only other day off I have before skipping the country is Monday, but I just can't seem to get moving!

I think I need some caffeine and I won't be such a waste of space. :withdrawel:

I was actually productive for awhile there and spent WAAAAY too much money...but it was all stuff I needed, I swear. :shifty:

I have TWO packages in the office. Anyone know what's in them? I don't :| I bet one is an aol cd. They send one to me about once a month. I get all excited when I see the little orange slip in my mailbox telling me I have a package and I get to the office and it's a useless cd :mad:

arw9797 said:
I have TWO packages in the office. Anyone know what's in them? I don't :| I bet one is an aol cd. They send one to me about once a month. I get all excited when I see the little orange slip in my mailbox telling me I have a package and I get to the office and it's a useless cd :mad:
Did you get my package last week? You should have, I sent it Priority and it should have been there Friday! :grumpy:

Schmeg said:

Did you get my package last week? You should have, I sent it Priority and it should have been there Friday! :grumpy:

oh :der: Yeah I got that last week....:D I got U2 goodies in the mail from two people! No aol cd's!!!!

arw9797 said:

oh :der: Yeah I got that last week....:D I got U2 goodies in the mail from two people! No aol cd's!!!!
Yay U2 goodies! Anything good? :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom