Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i think i remember reading the ipods freak out when you try to play a song that's either longer than a certain length in terms of file size or song length, i can't remember.

Yeah, I found out about that after I deleted the file from my iPod. My storage stats are fucked up because of it. I don't want to do a system restore, but that seems like my only option.

Queen Bee said:
zoomdg.gif

It's hypnotizing. :love:
:love:

That's so great!!

:drool:

:hypnotizedbythegavingoodness:

Okay back to catching up on Randoomland...

arw9797 said:
where the hell is everyone tonight?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:
I actually had a social life. :ohmy: Went to dinner with some girls from work...we were the last people to leave. All of a sudden they started shutting doors and turning off lights.

I am sooooooooooo tired since I've been running since 7 am! :yawn:

fah said:
Hi Schmeg :wave:

I worked today too :yawn:

My day started off with me not being able to find my keys :huh:
It is a bad week for keys, first kariann now fah......... it comes in threes-who is next?:shifty:

Ya closed the joint, Schmeg?:up:

fah said:
Hi Schmeg :wave:

I worked today too :yawn:

My day started off with me not being able to find my keys :huh:
Most of my time from 7 am to 11 am was spent driving up and down my state since I forgot my licence and my ATM card at home. :huh: Yet another good reason to live in a small state.

Conan O'Brien: Brad Pitt says he learned a lot about living in Africa from U2's Bono. And George Bush says he's learned a lot about living underwater from Sponge Bob!

:eyebrow:

:wave: Night Shari!

fah said:
I almost forgot...I got tickets to see John Mellencamp and John Fogerty in August today :hyper:
:up:

Every other band I'd like to see is only playing near me when I will be somewhere else. :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
I need a McFavor. :sexywink:
Mmmmmmmmmm, double McFavor with cheese! :drool:

What can I do for you? Is it going to get me vertical typed at? :wink:

fah said:

:hug:

OH WAIT

You better not be complaining about being in Dublin :eyebrow:

:giggle:
I'm not complaining...I'm just saying perhaps Oasis would have liked to check my social calendar before booking Great Woods. :tsk:

fah said:
Schmeg is almost at 10000 posts

~she could do it tonight if she really tried~
:yikes:

:hmm: I could go say hi to a bunch of people in Babyface Cafe...

Schmeg said:

I'm not complaining...I'm just saying perhaps Oasis would have liked to check my social calendar before booking Great Woods. :tsk:

Sad story coming up...

None, I repeat none of my regular concert buddies wanted to go see either Oasis or Pearl Jam...so I didn't get tickets

:sad:

Queen Bee said:

Possibly. I need a McPicture. :sexywink:
:lol:

I WILL NOT BE AN ACCOMPLICE TO ANYTHING ELSE INVOLVING A CERTAIN GUITAR PLAYER WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom