Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dancingmacgav.gif

These just weren't meant to be smilie-sized. :sad:

Hi Queen Bee :wave: :hug:

So, if I remember correctly (way back to the first page) arw will be mad at you and I if we don't watch Red Rocks this week :yes:

The Vertical typing will upon us ~ senses it :shifty:

And the other thing I remember from the early pages is arw mentioning a co-workers daughter and her suicide attempt.

My two cents worth:

If you need to put your mind at ease ask about the girl and ask specific questions about the treatment and followup she received. You could always start with 'I hope you don't find this too personal...but when you mentioned (enter name here)'s suicide attempt I was a little surprised and didn't know what to say. But if you don't mind, I'd like to know if she is doing ok (this is where to ask the personal questions).

Good luck ~ I have more suggestions if you need them :hug:

It's time for bed...I have to work tomorrow :(

After my day of walking around on the top of the mountain...just about every part of me is starting to ache

Nighty night :wave:

Hey Guys, got to work a little early, so I get to enjoy some extra time on here, so I just wanted to say good morning to everyone, and wish you all the best day!!

Cheers!

there was a huge storm in the middle of the night and most of the streetlights are out :crazy: It took me forever to get to work this morning. A few of them are still out so I'm not sure how I'm going to get back to work. I have about 10 minutes at home now instead of my normal 35 :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom