Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-07-2005, 06:57 PM   #31
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I haven't made anything yet, but I fully intend to!

blue...very sneaky of you!
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 06:57 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
WildHoneyAlways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: In a glass case of emotion
Posts: 8,158
Local Time: 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



you've had me on your buddy list for 2 years and I have no clue why. This is the first time I've actually ever seen you post.
Did I send you an xmas card a few years ago???? I swear I'm not a stalker....
__________________

__________________
WildHoneyAlways is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #33
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I haven't made anything yet, but I fully intend to!
Tease
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #34
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways


Did I send you an xmas card a few years ago???? I swear I'm not a stalker....
no card here

take a look at who is on your buddy list.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:00 PM   #35
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



blue...very sneaky of you!

I see how you all are being.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:01 PM   #36
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



I see how you all are being.

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:04 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:16 AM
Red Sox Queer Eye!

Red Rocks, Red Sox...it's a good week.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:04 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797






Go take some for me!!!!

I'm curious about where you live. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa all looked like a forrest with cacti instead of evergreens to me. I didn't get that much out of it like I do when I go to the desert in So Cal. What does your desert look like?
I don't have a digital camera.







__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:07 PM   #39
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
and now on to a new subject....how does one respond to this:

I was talking to a coworker that has a 17 year old daughter. School is out today and my coworker was concerned with what her daughter would do all summer since her son is now in the military and not at home. I think he's just 19 so he must have been around last summer. I asked her what her daughter did to pass the time last summer. She said to me very casually that her daughter tried to commit suicide a few months before and that she spent the summer healing her soul. She then laughed and said this summer she's going to work and not sit around. Then someone else approached and the subject was quickly changed. But I felt so bad when she said that but she also said it like it wasn't a big thing afterall. I've met her daughter tons of times too.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:08 PM   #40
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:16 AM
"You're having a baby!"

"We shouldn't call it a bambino though!"

Millar has fried hair...Mirabelli has gnarly nails...good stuff.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:09 PM   #41
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I don't have a digital camera.







where are these? Looks like a forrest with desert plants vs evergreens and ponds
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
and now on to a new subject....how does one respond to this:

I was talking to a coworker that has a 17 year old daughter. School is out today and my coworker was concerned with what her daughter would do all summer since her son is now in the military and not at home. I think he's just 19 so he must have been around last summer. I asked her what her daughter did to pass the time last summer. She said to me very casually that her daughter tried to commit suicide a few months before and that she spent the summer healing her soul. She then laughed and said this summer she's going to work and not sit around. Then someone else approached and the subject was quickly changed. But I felt so bad when she said that but she also said it like it wasn't a big thing afterall. I've met her daughter tons of times too.
I don't even know how to respond to that!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


where are these? Looks like a forrest with desert plants vs evergreens and ponds
I have no idea. I did a search for pictures tagged with Tucson at flickr.com and picked out random pictures.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #44
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Red Rocks, Red Sox...it's a good week.

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:12 PM   #45
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I have no idea. I did a search for pictures tagged with Tucson at flickr.com and picked out random pictures.
it looks like what we saw in Phoenix.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com