Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: Red Sox Queer Eye! :hyper:

Red Rocks, Red Sox...it's a good week. :D

arw9797 said:

:madspit:

Go take some :camera: for me!!!!

I'm curious about where you live. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa all looked like a forrest with cacti instead of evergreens to me. I didn't get that much out of it like I do when I go to the desert in So Cal. What does your desert look like?

I don't have a digital camera. :sad:

1117152_d22aa31794.jpg

328738_66f42dff15.jpg

274092_7964efc679.jpg

754970_91e4e7e9c2.jpg

and now on to a new subject....how does one respond to this:

I was talking to a coworker that has a 17 year old daughter. School is out today and my coworker was concerned with what her daughter would do all summer since her son is now in the military and not at home. I think he's just 19 so he must have been around last summer. I asked her what her daughter did to pass the time last summer. She said to me very casually that her daughter tried to commit suicide a few months before and that she spent the summer healing her soul. :eek: She then laughed and said this summer she's going to work and not sit around. Then someone else approached and the subject was quickly changed. But :yikes: I felt so bad when she said that but she also said it like it wasn't a big thing afterall. I've met her daughter tons of times too.

"You're having a baby!"

"We shouldn't call it a bambino though!"

:lol: Millar has fried hair...Mirabelli has gnarly nails...good stuff.

arw9797 said:
and now on to a new subject....how does one respond to this:

I was talking to a coworker that has a 17 year old daughter. School is out today and my coworker was concerned with what her daughter would do all summer since her son is now in the military and not at home. I think he's just 19 so he must have been around last summer. I asked her what her daughter did to pass the time last summer. She said to me very casually that her daughter tried to commit suicide a few months before and that she spent the summer healing her soul. :eek: She then laughed and said this summer she's going to work and not sit around. Then someone else approached and the subject was quickly changed. But :yikes: I felt so bad when she said that but she also said it like it wasn't a big thing afterall. I've met her daughter tons of times too.
:ohmy: I don't even know how to respond to that!

:drool: Brad Pitt is on ABC with Dianne Sawyer now. They just played One.....

"Brad Pitt: The Interview"

At least someone else is now getting involved with the ONE Campaign. Maybe W will get his head out of his :censored: soon and realize that he needs to get involved too. :madspit: /FYM talk

arw9797 said:
:drool: Brad Pitt is on ABC with Dianne Sawyer now. They just played One.....

"Brad Pitt: The Interview"

At least someone else is now getting involved with the ONE Campaign. Maybe W will get his head out of his :censored: soon and realize that he needs to get involved too. :madspit: /FYM talk
I have a One Campaign e-mail from Brad Pitt. :laugh: That makes TWO celebrity messages I've gotten this year!

Edit: Hit send before I was done.

I would be pretty surprised if W actually came through on any of his little promises. :|

Edit again: Now I don't know what to watch. Should I be shallow and watch Queer Eye, or watch the Brad Pitt thing? :uhoh:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

I would be pretty surprised if W actually came through on any of his little promises. :|

The news I read the other day was that W and Tony Blair were meeting this week so Tony could convince W that he needs to do this. W :madspit: :mad: :madspit:

Schmeg said:

I have a One Campaign e-mail from Brad Pitt. :laugh: That makes TWO celebrity messages I've gotten this year!

Edit: Hit send before I was done.

Edit again: Now I don't know what to watch. Should I be shallow and watch Queer Eye, or watch the Brad Pitt thing? :uhoh:

I got that email too.

I'm watching the Diane Sawyer thing since I have really been kind of interested in hearing Brad's take on the One campaign since he's become involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom