Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

The blue monster ate my last post about being old-fashioned and thinking he should call you.

If you have a good feeling...that's good! :D I'm excited for you! Have you decided what to wear? :sexywink:

:crazy: I have no idea what to wear! I guess I need to find out what we're doing first. I have a pair of denim capri's that I could wear with one of my zillion Eddie Bauer shirts I just bought. Otherwise I dont know.

arw9797 said:

I guess I worded that like I'm kind of dumb...I knew you'd have to do all of that.....

Nevermind :der: I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.

:reject:
:reject: I guess my answer was kind of dumb, too...

Basically, next Friday can't get here fast enough, when I pick you guys up and we start our pre-flight party here. :hug:

I still need flight info for your Friday flights, You Two! :D

Schmeg said:

Basically, next Friday can't get here fast enough, when I pick you guys up and we start our pre-flight party here. :hug:

I'll find it and email it eventually :D

arw9797 said:

yeah he contacted me first and he's the one that suggested meeting up before I leave. He's really nice and I feel like we have a lot in common. I'm not just saying that either. I've gone out with so many guys from this place and it's such a rushed thing...we email once or twice and then go out. This time we emailed for 6 weeks. Yeah he was a bit slow with his emails but whatever. I still feel like there's more of a connection going into it than a lot of the other guys. I just have a good feeling about Sunday and I haven't had that on a first date in a long time. Normally I'm going just to go and not because I really want to.:huh:

He needs to call you then!

I have eaten CRAP all week :mad:

I must walk tomorrow. I'm going to my parents house to do laundry so if it's raining I can walk on the treadmill.

Schmeg said:

I have to get all my info together for my mom so I will have it to you this weekend! Geez we still have a few days!

I found a skirt tonight but not a top. It's a little fancier than I'd normally wear :huh:

My mother thought it was just *darling* :sigh:

Now I have to find a top to go with but it's black and white so it shouldn't be too hard...

Kariann said:

I have to get all my info together for my mom so I will have it to you this weekend! Geez we still have a few days!
I'm working til 9 Friday night and there's no way I can switch that so I just want to make sure i don't have to make alternate arrangements for anyone! :D I'm pretty sure you're both coming in after 10.

oh I forgot this one....my brat of a bratty little sister tonight completely contradicted herself in the same sentence and then told me I was fat. Nice. Yeah I need to lose a lot more weight but I've lost so much. I was HUGE a few years ago. I tried on a skirt tonight that was a size I haven't seen since I don't even know when. I almost fainted when I saw the size. So she can kiss my ass big time....she better not even think about talking to me for the next few days. I'm not happy with her right now.

To be fair I did tell her she needed shut her big fat mouth but I didn't mean fat and in weight. :madspit: I swear we're really 11 and 7 not 31 and 27 :|

arw9797 said:
oh I forgot this one....my brat of a bratty little sister tonight completely contradicted herself in the same sentence and then told me I was fat. Nice. Yeah I need to lose a lot more weight but I've lost so much. I was HUGE a few years ago. I tried on a skirt tonight that was a size I haven't seen since I don't even know when. I almost fainted when I saw the size. So she can kiss my ass big time....she better not even think about talking to me for the next few days. I'm not happy with her right now.

To be fair I did tell her she needed shut her big fat mouth but I didn't mean fat and in weight. :madspit: I swear we're really 11 and 7 not 31 and 27 :|

I'll come take care of her for ya...I've been evil cranky lately and not to be messed with.

She doesnt know what she's talking about...you look good!

Schmeg said:

I'm working til 9 Friday night and there's no way I can switch that so I just want to make sure i don't have to make alternate arrangements for anyone! :D I'm pretty sure you're both coming in after 10.

10:18 for me :D

Check your email girls....:sexywink:

Kariann said:

I'll come take care of her for ya...I've been evil cranky lately and not to be messed with.

It really pissed me off because she meant it to be mean and not as a joke. I still feel like a big fat blob especially when I see pictures of myself. Though I will say that at work in the bathroom there's a full length mirror and sometimes when I walk into the bathroom I kind of have a :shocked: look like *who is that girl in the mirror because they're so much smaller than you.* It's hard to realize that it's me. It's still weird to see myself in a mirror and realize that I am a lot smaller than I used to be. But that comment still hurt. She'll email me on Monday and try to be all sweet or if she goes to our cousin's graduation party on Sunday she'll try to talk to me but I'm not talking to her for a long time unless she apologizes. That won't happen.

Kariann said:

:yes: I'm not to be messed with the next few days myself!

arw9797 said:

It really pissed me off because she meant it to be mean and not as a joke. I still feel like a big fat blob especially when I see pictures of myself. Though I will say that at work in the bathroom there's a full length mirror and sometimes when I walk into the bathroom I kind of have a :shocked: look like *who is that girl in the mirror because they're so much smaller than you.* It's hard to realize that it's me. It's still weird to see myself in a mirror and realize that I am a lot smaller than I used to be. But that comment still hurt. She'll email me on Monday and try to be all sweet or if she goes to our cousin's graduation party on Sunday she'll try to talk to me but I'm not talking to her for a long time unless she apologizes. That won't happen.
You have a lot to be proud of!!

Although I probably wouldn't aplogize to my brother if I pissed him off...I'd just bug him until he started talking to me again...so good luck with that part...:uhoh:

Kariann said:

I think I'm 10:15.

I'll get mine to you guys tomorrow while I wait for the family to show up.
:up: Perfectly coordinated, as always!

I'm glad I'm working late or else I'd be going out of my skull waiting to go to the airport. :D But you'll have to see some last-minute packing and that ain't pretty.

arw9797 said:

She should be happy and supportive for you! You've done a great job!

Schmeg said:

:up: Perfectly coordinated, as always!

I'm glad I'm working late or else I'd be going out of my skull waiting to go to the airport. :D But you'll have to see some last-minute packing and that ain't pretty.

I'm going to go insane waiting around all day to go to the airport! I have the day off!

Tina mentioned the she might try to make cookies for us to take on our trip. Her cookies are good.

arw9797 said:

you don't want to ask about our return flights :shifty:
:lol: Yours is EARLY!! Speaking of not pretty...that will be me when I drop you off. NOT PRETTY. :no:

Kariann said:

I'm going to go insane waiting around all day to go to the airport! I have the day off!

Tina mentioned the she might try to make cookies for us to take on our trip. Her cookies are good.
:drool: I never refuse cookies. Sounds good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom