Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

They better come back here for Labor Day Weekend! I'm sure there are a few more people I could drag there now!

Tushy is just cute!

They arent playing the Irish Festival this year because apparently they were given the year off since they've played the last 2. :( They appear to like Columbus though so I'm sure they will be back. They are playing the Celtic Festival in Dayton in July and it's free I think they said so I might try to drag CF there. It's an hour drive from here.

Kariann said:

They arent playing the Irish Festival this year because apparently they were given the year off since they've played the last 2. :( They appear to like Columbus though so I'm sure they will be back. They are playing the Celtic Festival in Dayton in July and it's free I think they said so I might try to drag CF there. It's an hour drive from here.
:drool: I need my own private jet. If a plane ever lands in your yard with a big red M on it...that's me. :D

Hi everyone! :wave:
arw9797 said:
:crazy: I can't even tell you where I've been......:scream:

:ohmy: I see I'm being sent to find my :edge:
:yikes:

Go see Edge! There are some very cute pictures! :bono: made my day a little better!

ok I have to say that north america on the 1st leg got screwed so bad. 1st the whole ticket screw up and then now look at the screen from Europe :tsk:

At least I get to see that screen in person :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: hi schmeg!

btw i think i forgot to tell you yesterday but i love your sig :wink:
Hi!

Thanks! :D It was a happy accident the way it came out!

arw9797 said:
Schmeg...how are things since this afternoon?
Things are better, thanks for asking! :hug: And thanks for listening/reading/whatever, too...getting some of it out of my head helped. My mom came home and I wouldn't have been of much use anyway if I'd run up there, and she apologized for having her phone off, and then we had Chinese food and beer for dinner. :comfortfood:

Now I'm just exhausted and trying not to think about the next 4 days. :crazy:

Schmeg said:

Things are better, thanks for asking! :hug: And thanks for listening/reading/whatever, too...getting some of it out of my head helped. My mom came home and I wouldn't have been of much use anyway if I'd run up there, and she apologized for having her phone off, and then we had Chinese food and beer for dinner. :comfortfood:

Now I'm just exhausted and trying not to think about the next 4 days. :crazy:

what are you doing over the next 4 days? Did you already post that? I havent' gone back to read anything.

I emailed the boy back and said if I didn't hear from him tomorrow I would call him since he gave me his number. My coworker just thinks it's because guys are weird about calling. I still think he should call me and not ask me to call him. :|

I have a feeling I'm going to end up calling and I have no idea where to suggest. Everyone at work was like "what's that? You have a date on Sunday...." :blahblah: Hey it does happen :madspit: Then I got the whole "how did you meet him" question. :ugh: I told a few people. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I emailed the boy back and said if I didn't hear from him tomorrow I would call him since he gave me his number. My coworker just thinks it's because guys are weird about calling. I still think he should call me and not ask me to call him. :|

I have a feeling I'm going to end up calling and I have no idea where to suggest. Everyone at work was like "what's that? You have a date on Sunday...." :blahblah: Hey it does happen :madspit: Then I got the whole "how did you meet him" question. :ugh: I told a few people. :mad:

I cant remember...he contacted you first right? If he did and suggested meeting he should call you.

Come on boy CALL dammit! *sending call ARW vibes*

arw9797 said:

what are you doing over the next 4 days? Did you already post that? I havent' gone back to read anything.
Oh you know...wakes and funerals and things. :crack: I will be DYING to skip the country and think about something else by the end of the week. :sigh:

Kariann said:

I cant remember...he contacted you first right? If he did and suggested meeting he should call you.

Come on boy CALL dammit! *sending call ARW vibes*

yeah he contacted me first and he's the one that suggested meeting up before I leave. He's really nice and I feel like we have a lot in common. I'm not just saying that either. I've gone out with so many guys from this place and it's such a rushed thing...we email once or twice and then go out. This time we emailed for 6 weeks. Yeah he was a bit slow with his emails but whatever. I still feel like there's more of a connection going into it than a lot of the other guys. I just have a good feeling about Sunday and I haven't had that on a first date in a long time. Normally I'm going just to go and not because I really want to.:huh:

arw9797 said:

yeah he contacted me first and he's the one that suggested meeting up before I leave. He's really nice and I feel like we have a lot in common. I'm not just saying that either. I've gone out with so many guys from this place and it's such a rushed thing...we email once or twice and then go out. This time we emailed for 6 weeks. Yeah he was a bit slow with his emails but whatever. I still feel like there's more of a connection going into it than a lot of the other guys. I just have a good feeling about Sunday and I haven't had that on a first date in a long time. Normally I'm going just to go and not because I really want to.:huh:
The blue monster ate my last post about being old-fashioned and thinking he should call you.

If you have a good feeling...that's good! :D I'm excited for you! Have you decided what to wear? :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

Oh you know...wakes and funerals and things. :crack: I will be DYING to skip the country and think about something else by the end of the week. :sigh:

I guess I worded that like I'm kind of dumb...I knew you'd have to do all of that.....

Nevermind :der: I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.

:reject:

Queen Bee said:
You guys are bringing cameras to the Croke shows, right? :drool:
No, I was going to just sit back and take everything in.

:wink: Hell yes! I can't promise you any good picture, but I'll have my camera on! I was disappointed with myself that I ddn't take more of Boston 3, so I'll definitely be trying to get another Otto-calibur shot in Dublin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom